A Question for Geauxscott, Tigerlifer3 & other LSU

oldautiger

Nobody has ever accused me of being pc.

Now I am beer correct though.

Enough of this b*tchin :argue: guys, lets all chill out and go drink a tall cold Carta Blanca :beer2: or whatever wets yer whistle

Nobody has ever accused me of being pc.

Now I am beer correct though.

Enough of this b*tchin :argue: guys, lets all chill out and go drink a tall cold Carta Blanca :beer2: or whatever wets yer whistle

I agree

I lived in birmingham for several years before choosing to go to LSU. I have always loved LSU. Both of my parents are LSU grads and I was raised on LSU. That being said, nothing was harder than driving around birmingham and seeing all of the orange and blue. Nothing pained me more that hearing about how the local media is biased towards BAMA. Nothing made me want to vomit more than hearing about Auburns latest greatest victory in the history of all college sports on monday mornings. The reason Auburn is atop LSU rival list is because of the whiney aura that AU emits. The reason Auburn is atop our rival list is because you have convinced yourselves that you are the real tigers in the SEC. It isn't CTT. It isnt your record against us. It isnt Toomers Corner. It isnt because the bars there close early. It is because you are Auburn, and because you are Auburn we just feel the need to set your  AU carflags on fire......well some of us do at least.

We ARE the REAL Tigers of the SEC. Don't blame us because you guys have no class (at least you in particular). Why don't you take your car-burning, mad 'cause you can't beat AU, wannabe Tiger, attidude to another board.

WDE! :au:

I lived in birmingham for several years before choosing to go to LSU. I have always loved LSU. Both of my parents are LSU grads and I was raised on LSU. That being said, nothing was harder than driving around birmingham and seeing all of the orange and blue. Nothing pained me more that hearing about how the local media is biased towards BAMA. Nothing made me want to vomit more than hearing about Auburns latest greatest victory in the history of all college sports on monday mornings. The reason Auburn is atop LSU rival list is because of the whiney aura that AU emits. The reason Auburn is atop our rival list is because you have convinced yourselves that you are the real tigers in the SEC. It isn't CTT. It isnt your record against us. It isnt Toomers Corner. It isnt because the bars there close early. It is because you are Auburn, and because you are Auburn we just feel the need to set your AU carflags on fire......well some of us do at least.

Trust me it isn't just y'all who feel the same way about AU fans...Georgia fans are behind you on this one all the way!!!

:cheer::uga:

LSU will always be the sec school with the worst class. Yea yall party a lot, maybe this is a reason for how yall behave. To many brain cells gone to act like a decent human being. Uga babe, why are you on lsu' side. When lsu beat uga a couple weeks ago a uga fan was in a porta potty and had it turned up sidedown with him in it and when he crawled out he was assaulted. Shows what you know.

WARR EAGLE

Well, I wasn't at the game and you weren't either so I'm not so sure how reliable your resources are....I would much rather be stuck in a room with a bunch of LSU fans than AU fans. I'm not saying AU is the worst out there bc they aren't by far. But AU fans can be whiny and that's not fun!!! I'm sure Georgia fans are a lot worse than AU fans at times but I'm one of them so it doesn't bother me lol!

:cheer::uga::baseball:

No, not all Georgia fans feel about Auburn as you do Babe. The reason why I have gained respect for Auburn fans the last few months is because I realize that as much hatred as UGA/AU may have, the two teams respect each other. The 80's games were always fun to watch from what I hear because it was a heated, yet peacful rivalry.

OK, I'll just say a lot...and it might just be because I personally know an AU fan who is beyond immature, but I probably shouldn't judge all AU fans on that one persons actions.

OK, I'll just say a lot...and it might just be because I personally know an AU fan who is beyond immature, but I probably shouldn't judge all AU fans on that one persons actions.

Do you want them judging UGA fans on the actions of an idiotic fan of ours?

No...but I have been to two AU games in the past and I was not treated with the respect I thought I deserved. But that happens everywhere so it's not a big deal.

No these things do not happen everywhere. Prove this stuff happens everywhere.

--A male Georgia fan was hospitalized after the portable toilet he was in was turned over and he was assaulted as he tried to climb out;

--A Georgia administrator wearing her school's colors was hit by a mudball;

--A Georgia couple found a flag they placed on their car burned and lying in a ditch after the game and their car's hood dented;

--A female Georgia fan reported being subjected to lewd comments.

Well now ugababe your first post on this board was calling one of our AU fans a liar b/c he claimed that UGA fans did stuff to others.....

Now which is it you either do or dont get your freaking story straight!

What in the world are you talking about!!! tiger21 I am in Athens for every home game I see stuff that happens with frats that most people don't even know about...including you!!!

If a 16 year old was caught in a frat house that frat would have some serious explaining to do uga babe... work on making your stories a little more believable

YOu have been here a week ugababe and in that week you've lowered the level competency on this board by an amazing amount.....grow up ugababe .... locked and closed thread....

Archived