Auburn Swimmers Push It To The Limit

AUSportTalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Running puking and swim puking are different feelings.

I unfortunately have done both.

its kinda weird to describe but I always struggled more with swim puking for some reason, I guess its a little more strenous on the body, but I could be wrong

• 2 months later...

I love the Auburn swimming team. They are the unsung hero's of the Athletic Dept. To keep the dominance in the sport as long as they have is quite an accomplishment. I know football is king at Auburn but these guys and girls deserve more recognition.

Is the outdoor pool under the tennis courts or have they built an outdoor pool since I was at AU in 2003?

never mind. Built outdoor pool in '07. I really need to get back to AU more often!

I love the Auburn swimming team. They are the unsung hero's of the Athletic Dept. To keep the dominance in the sport as long as they have is quite an accomplishment. I know football is king at Auburn but these guys and girls deserve more recognition.

^^^^^this

AU men win 14th consecutive SEC title in swimming and diving and sets the record for most consecutive SEC titles...not a bad day to be an Auburn Tiger...but let's face it, isn't it always? WDE!

"She's like the future of Auburn football. It has not begun yet but you just know it's so powerful." ~ AUDynasty

AU men win 14th consecutive SEC title in swimming and diving and sets the record for most consecutive SEC titles...not a bad day to be an Auburn Tiger...but let's face it, isn't it always? WDE!

"She's like the future of Auburn football. It has not begun yet but you just know it's so powerful." ~ AUDynasty

#14 in a row. Now ladies and gentleman,that is what you call a dynasty. WAR DAMN EAGLE, Tiger swim and dive. Great job and congrats.We are proud .

#14 in a row. Now ladies and gentleman,that is what you call a dynasty. WAR DAMN EAGLE, Tiger swim and dive. Great job and congrats.We are proud .

most dominate program ive seen around... not sure if any other sport can rival what our swim team has accomplished over the years

Guest Autiger88

Congrtas Swim Team!!  That is the way to dominate!! 

OK now, everybody in the pool!!!!!!!!!

Ah come on coach I don't wanna go back in the pool can't we rest :laugh:

I live in Tennessee, and one of my co-workers closely follows swimming at all levels; he's pretty much an expert fan of the sport.  His sons were star swimmers at their high school.  When I mention Auburn, he gets that awed look in his eyes.  To swim-people, what Auburn has done historically in the conference and nationally is legendary. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Electrolyte loading and then 100% cardio......................  Sorry i just threw up myself.

^^^^this^^^^

I'm still feeling sick. that was so brutal.

Archived