Crazy question

Ouchyfish

Hello!

I thoroughly enjoy reading this site and want to thank those in charge of it for making it what it is today. What I was curious about was how I could help get more people here. In my line of work I am in contact with a lot of different people every day. I meet so many awesome Auburn fans and talk with them about this place but I honestly have a hard time describing it to them.

Could someone give me a good explanation that I could use to inform folks about this site so it doesn't come across as hokey or anything? I feel bad whenever I come across a mature fan that like me has a hard time getting any good info on the internet or the news media and cannot communicate how awesome this place is. (For instance, how cool ST is with his info etc.)

Anyways I just wanted to post this here so that I could help the place out any way that I could and help some Auburn fans in the process.

Thanks!

Hello!

I thoroughly enjoy reading this site and want to thank those in charge of it for making it what it is today. What I was curious about was how I could help get more people here. In my line of work I am in contact with a lot of different people every day. I meet so many awesome Auburn fans and talk with them about this place but I honestly have a hard time describing it to them.

Could someone give me a good explanation that I could use to inform folks about this site so it doesn't come across as hokey or anything? I feel bad whenever I come across a mature fan that like me has a hard time getting any good info on the internet or the news media and cannot communicate how awesome this place is. (For instance, how cool ST is with his info etc.)

Anyways I just wanted to post this here so that I could help the place out any way that I could and help some Auburn fans in the process.

Thanks!

If you will send me your mailing address I can mail you some business cards with our website name and info on it. If you wanna send it to me just send it to my inbox. Thanks for your help and support. I will also send you some advertising info flyers if you want me to.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

Thanks!

Just give them the address and ask them to visit it and look around.  Like all of us, they will be addicted instantly if they are true Auburn people.

Archived