Official Ambles Thread

AU66

I was wondering if our staff is going to go after this guy again, because of all of the USC sanctions.

:o  :o Why would someone start the Ambles thread again? :dunno:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if our staff is going to go after this guy again, because of all of the USC sanctions.

:o  :o Why would someone start the Ambles thread again? :dunno:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

[/quote I dont think they started it... they just dug up something from a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

WOW, Tiburon!!! You win this year's award for BEST USE OF THE SEARCH function!!! congrats-3.gif

I wouldnt take Markeith Ambles if the guy was the going to be the greatest football player to walk this earth. Just to put it nice, his character isnt up to par. Thats putting it rediculously nice with whipped cream, cherries, and sprinkles on top. He couldnt pay to play on my team if i was a coach.

Archived