Official Ambles Thread

AU66

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not too worried about him. He's a great WR. Nobody will question that. But we can throw to 10, 13, 19 WR's all day... Won't keep the opposing teams offense from matching us score for score without a good solid Defense. I believe our D will be decent next year, but we need to start building some quality depth NOW. With this current recruiting class, I would trade 1 outstanding WR for 2 solid linemen or secondary anyday. If we get him, great. If not, more room for some quality D! :we:

Sorry if this post twice.

Did anyone see the article about the Lindsey twins and their dad getting arrested on Dauphin Island? It was last summer. They got in a fight at a bar. Those boys were fun to watch play.

ST...what's the 411 on the kid?

ST has been staying away from this tread idk y

From what I can tell, ST normally gathers all the facts (from real sources), processes it through that football-guru brain of his, forms the proper conclusion, then puts it in layman's terms for us to understand (the truth.....if we can handle it)

So right now, he is probably somewhere in that process....or with his fam....or sleeping.....or doing his real job. One of those ;)

I wish ST would say somthing bout it! I'm going nuts! I hope we get him!

No need to worry, I doubt Ambles will commit before his official visits are over, be patient, we will be rewarded with news in due time  :thumbsup:

I think the K and P will both be GS and even if Richardson were to qualify, I think he would be a prime candidate for a GS as well. That would be a good way to give him time to get his life in order.

I think the K and P will both be GS and even if Richardson were to qualify, I think he would be a prime candidate for a GS as well. That would be a good way to give him time to get his life in order.

I think if we end up offering Swilling or Russell or one of those, that person would be a greyshirt candidate.

Just saw Tom luggy bill on the recruiter insider show on ESPN U and he said he thought USC would be the team to beat in the end for this kid!  He did not even mention AUBURN. People showing no respect.  Room we need room WDE

other boards are saying as soon as tomorrow. ST? MAYOR? JS?

Sorry guys. Just logged back on. This one is catching me off guard a little. I knew they were talking to him but I didn't think they would take him. If the rumors are true then it must mean he's impressed Trooper in some way and shown him that he's got his stuff together off the field. I will say this...IF the rumors are true that we've offered, I think he'd take it in a heartbeat. I think he'd love to come to AU if possible. WDE!

other boards are saying as soon as tomorrow. ST? MAYOR? JS?

Sorry guys. Just logged back on. This one is catching me off guard a little. I knew they were talking to him but I didn't think they would take him. If the rumors are true then it must mean he's impressed Trooper in some way and shown him that he's got his stuff together off the field. I will say this...IF the rumors are true that we've offered, I think he'd take it in a heartbeat. I think he'd love to come to AU if possible. WDE!

:bow: all hair Mayor.

ST...what's the 411 on the kid?

ST has been staying away from this tread idk y

From what I can tell, ST normally gathers all the facts (from real sources), processes it through that football-guru brain of his, forms the proper conclusion, then puts it in layman's terms for us to understand (the truth.....if we can handle it)

So right now, he is probably somewhere in that process....or with his fam....or sleeping.....or doing his real job. One of those ;)

You are correct....And that's why he doesn't look like an idiot like me sometimes.  :laugh: :'(

so any legs to this rumor mayor or just a coaches visit gettiing blown out of proportion?

Sorry bud. I really don't know yet for sure. I'm pretty sure that Troop's visit was confirmed but as far as if we extended an offer, I don't know.

Archived