AU Signs 15

Sounds like a pretty solid class. Also looks like we will have to fight to keep Zach Alvord a part of this class. The Braves LOVE to draft local players and he would be right up their alley. Yes he has signed, but money talks and it would be hard to turn down that signing bonus.

Wow Zach Alvord lives in the same city I live in. I havent seen him play, but will check him out this season hopefully.

He played East Cobb Baseball which is the best team in GA. He is a STUD

Which East Cobb team. I have several friends that play/have played for the EC Astros and we've played the EC Braves several times as well.. The EC Astros is where its at though  :bow:

He played on the Braves.

East Cobb Astros are the top team in the state.

East Cobb Braves are also top 5.

East Cobb Longhorns are top 10.

East Cobb Tigers are very good too.

Then there is Team Wilson who is number 2.

But I think the Astros take people from out of state so it is impossible to be on the Astros. I played their team last year and we held them scoreless for 5 innings. But we ended up losing  :o

He played on the Braves.

East Cobb Astros are the top team in the state.

East Cobb Braves are also top 5.

East Cobb Longhorns are top 10.

East Cobb Tigers are very good too.

Then there is Team Wilson who is number 2.

But I think the Astros take people from out of state so it is impossible to be on the Astros. I played their team last year and we held them scoreless for 5 innings. But we ended up losing  :o

Yea my best friend plays on the 16U Astros and we live in Alabama. Daniel Koger and he's committed to AU

• 2 weeks later...

FYI.  The East Cobb YAnkees are the top 17-18 year old team.  Coached by James Beavers. They usually get all the best pitching prospects and have an advantage from that aspect.  All the teAms are loaded with talent though and it's pretty political once you get to the higher ranking teams within the east cobb program.  So, it doesn't mean they have all the best players.  It's the most talented youth baseball program in the country in my opinion and I hope this staff recruits it heavily. WDE!   

Archived