Funny Stuff

styxfan34

Hey guys, I was in Walmart today picking up some essentials and decided to go over to the magazine section. Not surprisingly, the sports section was pretty much all Bama covers. I picked up a magazine from the Tuscaloosa News and started flipping through it. The magazine gave a detailed summary of each game played. Then, the funny part. I turned to the SEC Champ. summary and it said, plain as day, "GAME 13: SEC CHAMPIONSHIP FLORIDA vs. AUBURN!

Did not realize we played for the SEC championship. You would think that a Tuscaloosa newspaper would make sure that part was correct. Anyway, I found it funny. I hope you all join me.  :laugh:

Guest Autiger88
:laugh: thats a funny thing so were SEC Champs wow thats AUsome I didn't know we played for it ethier.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Apparently that bruisin we put on 'em in the IB loss really left an impression.  ;) ;)

If we beat the Bammers next year the TN will probably give us the BCSNC!  :laugh: :laugh:

Gotta love Mullet intelligence(or the lack there of).

:believe:                            :wareagle:                          :beatmullet:

Archived