Shon Coleman update

Jonesy

Auburn coaches are at Olive Branch High School right now talking to Shon Coleman. Also, Auburn recruits have also been hitting the phones to get in touch with Coleman. No news yet on how the meeting has gone.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The schedule, as I heard it, had Saban visiting this morning and then Coleman heading to TTown later this afternoon.  It's only a couple hour drive.  AU's staff visiting is new to me, but that would indicate they are really trying to shore him up.  I suspect this is one visit they are trying to talk him out of taking.  Miami, ok.  TTown, no way.

He could still take the drive to Tuscaloosa after school today. Saban visited him at his school today, also have been told that Nutt was lurking too.

Luper makes an emergency phone call to all of our committs

They all arrive and huddle up

Luper then says everybody needs to contact Coleman and keep him on board

They all whip out their cell phones and call him/text message him

Thats it! ha

He is going to ttown later tonight.  From what I've heard, AU coaches & lil satan, & HNutt are all on OB's campus right now......at the same time.

Can you say tennnnnnsionnnnnnn.........

Personally, I expect Shon Coleman to still visit Tuscaloosa. Being in a recruits shoes, I would take a trip a few hours away and miss some school days if I was allowed to do so.

Auburn coaches are at Olive Branch High School right now talking to Shon Coleman. Also, Auburn recruits have also been hitting the phones to get in touch with Coleman. No news yet on how the meeting has gone.

Does that burn Saban's in-home or did he not meet with Shon?

Does that burn Saban's in-home or did he not meet with Shon?

I'm not sure if a school visit counts as an in-home visit or not. So I can't really answer. Saban did talk to Coleman though, so if a school visit is considered an in home then yes Saban just used his.

I thought the AU coaches were in Warner Robins, GA???

I can't remember a time where all the coaches went to one location, especially this late in the recruiting season. I haven't heard about coaches in Warner Robins, GA., but it doesn't mean that coaches aren't there. Very rarely do you see more than two coaches go to one location.

Any chance CGC catches Lil' Nicky and Nutt in the halls and throttles them both. ::)

Hopefully not. That would certainly mark the end of Auburn's recruitment of Shon Coleman  :laugh:

Any chance CGC catches Lil' Nicky and Nutt in the halls and throttles them both. ::)

Don't worry about Nutt.

In fact, no need to worry about Saban.

All he has to do is go to Tusc. and take a good look at the town, the school and then the athletic facilities. can't compare to Auburn.

He is going to ttown later tonight.  From what I've heard, AU coaches & lil satan, & HNutt are all on OB's campus right now......at the same time.

I bet Damien Robinson is feeling a little left out.  He was suppose to be the top Olive Branch recruit this year.  

Don't they have rules on how many coaches can be at the school at the same time.  What's lil Nicky doing there when Shon is set to go to T-town this afternoon?  Is he acting as his chaeuffer or something?

The question is which coaches are at the school?

Hopefully CGC and CTT to talk to Coleman and Rocker to stand outside the door and glare at any other team's coach who may be thinking of interrupting.

If it break into a fight, I've got my money on Chizik and I'm giving odds. Nutt will last a little while on crazy alone, but he goes down in the end. Saban will be found on the bottom of someone's shoe after it is all over.

Don't worry about Nutt.

In fact, no need to worry about Saban.

All he has to do is go to Tusc. and take a good look at the town, the school and then the athletic facilities. can't compare to Auburn.

Town can not compare, campus can not compare, however, I think the athletic facilities as it applies to Shon compare pretty well. The turds have pretty nice facilities over there.

I bet Damien Robinson is feeling a little left out.  He was suppose to be the top Olive Branch recruit this year.  

Don't they have rules on how many coaches can be at the school at the same time.  What's lil Nicky doing there when Shon is set to go to T-town this afternoon?  Is he acting as his chaeuffer or something?

Pretty sure coaches can't do that! It is puzzling why Saban is there though

Archived