Shon Coleman update

Jonesy

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "HABOTN" is not a joke. If you don't like it don't read it. He and his followers won't care.

I don't read it. And when I said it's a joke, I didn't mean the content itself was a joke, but rather the name. Self-promotion will get you nowhere with me, and he has never been the best Auburn beat writer in the state.

What if the name was meant as a joke.

Self-promotion? In what way? Like having a FB fanpage that proclaims "The BEST FREE Auburn Sports Site on the Net."

You know what they say....."it ain't bragging if it's true"!

I just saw where the DT from U of Miami that was Shon Coleman and Jeffrey Whitakers host this w/e said he thought Whitaker was all AU but Shon was going to sign with UAT.

Did you also read the part where he said he didn't hardly talk to Colman at all? Did you read where he said "I guess Alabama. I hardly talked to him"?

The "HABOTN" is not a joke. If you don't like it don't read it. He and his followers won't care.

I don't read it. And when I said it's a joke, I didn't mean the content itself was a joke, but rather the name. Self-promotion will get you nowhere with me, and he has never been the best Auburn beat writer in the state.

Self-promotion? In what way? Like having a FB fanpage that proclaims "The BEST FREE Auburn Sports Site on the Net."

Maybe it was meant as a joke. If so, he didn't say anything about it when I was going back and forth with him on there years ago because I thought it was just as lame then as I do now. That is my opinion, no more, no less. You can take it or leave it.

And yes, I see the duality of that statement. There is a difference in the two, because this site is on par with auburnsports.com, ITAT, and Auburn Undercover, which are all pay sites. That difference, however, is semantics, because the point remains. My justification is that while I didn't have anything to do with the fan page or the phrasing of that headline, I do, at least, agree with it.

Peter is not a turd. I read habotn a good bit and he is a regular on there. Good auburn guy but I seem to remember that he likes to get in arguments a lot on there. Jay g has a good blog and he seems to be a pretty good guy for a non auburn dude writing an auburn blog. He seems though like kind of like a bit of a nerd who started this blog and got all these followers and now tries to act a little cooler than he really is. Nothing wrong with that though. There is a dude named jet on that sight that I wish would post here. That guy cracks me up on a daily basis. If you are reading this jet, please sign up

Maybe it was meant as a joke. If so, he didn't say anything about it when I was going back and forth with him on there years ago because I thought it was just as lame then as I do now. That is my opinion, no more, no less. You can take it or leave it.

And yes, I see the duality of that statement. There is a difference in the two, because this site is on par with auburnsports.com, ITAT, and Auburn Undercover, which are all pay sites. That difference, however, is semantics, because the point remains. My justification is that while I didn't have anything to do with the fan page or the phrasing of that headline, I do, at least, agree with it.

I would have to respectfully disagree with you rednilla. This site is BETTER than auburnsports.com, ITAT, and Auburn Undercover!!

I would have to respectfully disagree with you rednilla. This site is BETTER than auburnsports.com, ITAT, and Auburn Undercover!!

Oh, I wasn't making the proclamation that this site was not better than those three, it's just that Auburn Eagle is in that classification while remaining free.

Peter is not a turd. I read habotn a good bit and he is a regular on there. Good auburn guy but I seem to remember that he likes to get in arguments a lot on there. Jay g has a good blog and he seems to be a pretty good guy for a non auburn dude writing an auburn blog. He seems though like kind of like a bit of a nerd who started this blog and got all these followers and now tries to act a little cooler than he really is. Nothing wrong with that though. There is a dude named jet on that sight that I wish would post here. That guy cracks me up on a daily basis. If you are reading this jet, please sign up

Jay Tate's blog is pretty good, I have been a reader of his for a good while now. He is a funny guy to be around though. You have to remember people have to give a good story to get attention, we all do it. For instance:

ST has repeatedly stated that Coleman is doing exactly what he said that he would, which was to take all of his visits, but be solid to Auburn. There is no reason to doubt that. However if someone wants to drum up some hits or controversy, you talk about how great a visit he had at Miami and all of that. Its all semantics really, Coleman as far as anyone knows will sign with Auburn on Wednesday, he said it once, and I don't think ST expects it to change. So that's why there are no updates on it.

Oh, I wasn't making the proclamation that this site was not better than those three, it's just that Auburn Eagle is in that classification while remaining free.

Amen brother! The class of people here is second to none also!

:zapbama:

Why does our Auburn family fight amongst each other..I just believe we are all tired..in less than 1 day we find out about JW and in less than 2 ML.. in less than 3 all others.... Even if we loose ML we have Dyer..and the rest of our RB's  we are fine..What we need is the DL's....  :wareagle:

Why does our Auburn family fight amongst each other..I just believe we are all tired..in less than 1 day we find out about JW and in less than 2 ML.. in less than 3 all others.... Even if we loose ML we have Dyer..and the rest of our RB's  we are fine..What we need is the DL's....   :wareagle:

I agree... we're looking GREAT as we sit RIGHT NOW!

Archived