Lemonier

Whitaker seems to know what he needs to do to play early.  My guess is that TR will have these guys working all summer.  We just need them to set pen to paper for us.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No sticky on Lemonier yet?  Please come to AU Lemonier!!! 

Rivals Radio this morning said that Lemonier looks to be heading to Auburn.  A few days ago it was FSU but that has changed over the last day or two.

Just sayin'

Rivals radio reported last week he was headed to FSU but this morning they said it was 50/50 between AU and FSU.  That's not quite as optismistic as "headed to Auburn" but they look to be in better standing than they were last week.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed on Lemonier. I don't have the greatest feeling about him, but then again I do not have the sources that ST has. I would love to see him on the field for the Tigers next year. Oh, and I like the comparison with Groves. I saw that too upon watching highlights. War Eagle!

:wareagle::we::wareagle::we:

Lemonier would be a huge asset and we will see what actually happens with him. This is a great situation and pretty interesting to watch!!!

I sure hope Lemonier committs to us that will help the depth on the D-line

with another stud. War Eagle!!!

Guest War Eagle 29

Just wondering, Whats up with Corey Lemonier? To me he is the most important guy left on the board for us, but thats just because he is Groves done over again and Groves is my favorite AU player of all time.

I am pretty confident he will sign with Auburn.

:hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

i just saw that too

Just saw it were?

posters on ITAT and The Bunker.

It doesn't look good. Our man, ST looks to be having an off day.

Win some ... loose some.

What is ITAT?

i just saw that too

Just saw it were?

posters on ITAT and The Bunker.

It doesn't look good. Our man, ST looks to be having an off day.

Win some ... loose some.

What is ITAT?

A self-inking tatoo artist?  You know, like "I tat"

ST, MODS, can we get a bammer check on these two saying Lemonier to FSU?  My "turdar" is going pinging something fierce that these two may be mullets.....

Quit calling people turds just because they post info that is not good news.  If you look, these two have posted several times over many months, mostly pro AU.  Quit dropping the turd card after every bit of bad news.

Archived