Lemonier

Yeah this is being passed around. I haven't been able to confirm it and might not be able to. Obviously if it is true then it is bad news.  :laugh:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could just be rumor and I certainly hope so but these posters are right. That is the word over in the bunker and on scout. lemonier to FSU and has informed Fisher. TIFWIW

Quit calling people turds just because they post info that is not good news.  If you look, these two have posted several times over many months, mostly pro AU.  Quit dropping the turd card after every bit of bad news.

Sure, but they should also stop posting stern news/rumors without ANY info to go along with it

ST, MODS, can we get a bammer check on these two saying Lemonier to FSU?  My "turdar" is going pinging something fierce that these two may be mullets.....

Quit calling people turds just because they post info that is not good news.  If you look, these two have posted several times over many months, mostly pro AU.  Quit dropping the turd card after every bit of bad news.

Apologies for the Turd droppings.  Just used to being on al.com, where most of this type of info is from bammers posing as Auburn people.  My apologies to all.....

I believe people would be better served to just click on a person's previous post if they have released information that has been deemed controversial. If the person seems to be credible in the past, take it for what "you" deem its worth and discuss it. If they don't seem credible, then pay them no mind. Just remember a turd will always expose itself before long and the Mods will flush it when they do. The smell is unbearable.  :we:

can anybody else thats a premium member gather any other info?

Going through the auburn rivals message board, people are believing the Lemonier rumour, but they havent been backed up at all. If i have anymore big news ill post it.

Could just be rumor and I certainly hope so but these posters are right. That is the word over in the bunker and on scout. lemonier to FSU and has informed Fisher. TIFWIW

Pretty sure that is not true.  Lemonier is making me anxious but I still like Auburn's chances.  Far from a done deal though.

Pretty sure that is not true.  Lemonier is making me anxious but I still like Auburn's chances.  Far from a done deal though.

This time, I hope your right.

Hi guys. Long time lurker first post.

Marshall is reporting on AUC that AU coaches are expecting a decision from Lemonier tonight. As of right now, doesn't sound like they know either way.

Hope so! I hate going against FSU for Florida guys in Feb.

I'm a Rivals member and as of right now, all you will get over there on Lemonier is 50/50.  He might go to FSU but as of right now, the mods over there don't know.

i am definitly not a turd, just passing the info that i have and it is not a rumor.

If you're going to say it's not a rumor, come armed. Acquaintance? Forum? Please show some sense. People need to stop giving info with nothing but a stern message. Is it so hard to (at least) vaguely tell us where you heard it?

Lemonier is going to FSU. No one should be shocked by this. He's been an FSU lean for a while now. All major recruiting sites have him going there. Word is he's already informed the FSU coaches. Please dont accuse me of being a bammer just because im saying something you dont want to hear... im sure the AU coaches will make up for lemonier/lattimore with some quality players tomorrow

I found it ironic that so many people felt he would come to Auburn, yet he never insinuated that Auburn ever lead. Yet, the same people were convinced Lattimore would stay at Auburn. Now the same can be said for Coleman. We sports fans tend to have selective hearing / reading. We believe what we want to believe.

I have felt that Corey, Marcus, and Shon were leaving Auburn. I don't like being right. Hopefully Shon Coleman will stay. But I have a bad feeling.

I found it ironic that so many people felt he would come to Auburn, yet he never insinuated that Auburn ever lead. Yet, the same people were convinced Lattimore would stay at Auburn. Now the same can be said for Coleman. We sports fans tend to have selective hearing / reading. We believe what we want to believe.

I have felt that Corey, Marcus, and Shon were leaving Auburn. I don't like being right. Hopefully Shon Coleman will stay. But I have a bad feeling.

They are not leaving Auburn because they never were at Auburn, Coleman more so than not but nothing has happened yet.  I understand Lemonier was an FSU lean a few days ago.  I would be surprised because this morning on Rivals Radio Jamie Newburg said that Lemonier was now looking to be heading to Auburn.

thats not what Newburg said, he said he thought it was 50/50... and if you look on rivals.com, Newburg was the only guy on a panel of five experts that said he thought lemonier was going to AU. All the others said FSU.

thats not what Newburg said, he said he thought it was 50/50... and if you look on rivals.com, Newburg was the only guy on a panel of five experts that said he thought lemonier was going to AU. All the others said FSU.

Maybe I heard it wrong then....I could have sworn he didn't say 50/50.....but I will concede. :bow:

Maybe I heard it wrong then....I could have sworn he didn't say 50/50.....but I will concede. :bow:

Probably just to keep both team's fans interested.

I'd love to have Corey as well, but AU will survive with or without him. Fortunately, we have done a good job in DE/DL area and will be ok. WDE!

Archived