Lemonier

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please no more % about recruits.  ST is good at his job, but his cred went out the window with ML.  Just report facts...not hard to do. :cool:  I want VALID AU data, not some college kid's rumors based on whom he/she knows that works in the AD - YES, I know...should not surprise anyone.

Dude...please shut up. You should take it as a privilege and a honor to be on this website. I hate to admit it but some AU fans are as bad as turds. ST is still 100% credible. Look there's you a %. DA!!! Someone needs to start a poll to get this moron flushed just like a turd.

I second this. Rid this site of this douchebag!

First off :we:, I think it is amazing that a lot of the new members are in the know so much on recruits.  I don't post that much, but i have been reading everything on every possible recruit. I wish that if they wanted to start rumors they would go back to AL.com, where the Bammers belong. If you have info post a link if not then remain silent while you endure. ST and the other mods thank you for all the info that you share but i think yall need to weed out the midget idolizing trash good luck.

I agree with what everyone else is saying about this post....but enough people have told him the same crap!  We are all stressed because NSD is freaking crazy and this year we've actually had a lot of reason to get excited/disappointed.  So.....stop bashing this guy (like "real auburn fans") and drop it!  I'm all about standing up for ST...this site is amazing.  But, this poster has gotten enough crap (and obviously is wrongggggg), let's drop it and focus on positive thoughts for signing day.... *please please please Shon follow through with your commitment!*

Please no more % about recruits.  ST is good at his job, but his cred went out the window with ML.  Just report facts...not hard to do. :cool:  I want VALID AU data, not some college kid's rumors based on whom he/she knows that works in the AD - YES, I know...should not surprise anyone.

Blah, Blah and Blah.

This recruiting class is still great!

Me; however, do feel we will be lacking at running back. I really wanted ML, MDyer IMO, again, In My Opinion, will be a bust for a 5 star. He will put up his fight, but I think he has peeked athletically and won't do what has become expected. At 5'9 210 pounds his body can't get bigger, his thighs our already bigger than my stomach. He will be good but not fill the role Tate left behind.  In high school he was a man amoungst boys and was able to dominate, at this level I feel he will drop. You have to have the boys that can carry the rock in third-and-short and he won't have the mustard in my opinion.

Most of you will disagree, fine with me, you will call me a bammer...fine. I'm not, my blood lines go deep to Auburn; but, it's my opinion. I want to eat crow on this and happily will, but we need a big back especially since Eric as been unstable.

Blah, Blah and Blah.

Me; however, do feel we will be lacking at running back. I really wanted ML, MDyer IMO, again, In My Opinion, will be a bust for a 5 star. He will put up his fight, but I think he has peeked athletically and won't do what has become expected. At 5'9 210 pounds his body can't get bigger, his thighs our already bigger than my stomach. He will be good but not fill the role Tate left behind.  In high school he was a man amoungst boys and was able to dominate, at this level I feel he will drop. You have to have the boys that can carry the rock in third-and-short and he won't have the mustard in my opinion.

Most of you will disagree, fine with me, you will call me a bammer...fine. I'm not, my blood lines go deep to Auburn; but, it's my opinion. I want to eat crow on this and happily will, but we need a big back especially since Eric as been unstable.

Think Barry Sanders.....sometimes, being short has its advantages....especially at RB.

Blah, Blah and Blah.

Who are you talking about, sorry your post is confusing.

just got a twitter that Jones is headed to Arky, what has happened the last few days. I am still overwhelmed at the job our coaching staff is doing and maybe a little spoiled but what is going on with these last four spots?

Blah, Blah and Blah.

Think Barry Sanders.....sometimes, being short has its advantages....especially at RB.

I have thought Barry Sanders. Barry was my favorite back in the 90's. I actually meet him at the Pro Bowl when I lived in Hawaii. Our Bodyguard SSgt. Caluya drove up to the Hawaiian Hilton and boxed him in. At first Barry wasn't going to sign my autograph, but SSgt. Dan said he wasn't going to move the car, Barry relized the situation and signed my holographic card of himself. Barry's thigh's were wider than my body. He was wearing tiger pattern "hammer" pants with Detroit Lions colors mixed in.

Barry is, was, impressive but Dyer does not have his moves and for sure doesn't have his jukes. Again, I hope I'm wrong and I want to eat crow on this I just don't see it.

Posted by:  Chad Simmons, Scout.com Southeast Manager

at Tues 2/2/2010 9:15 PM ET

Hearing it is neck and neck between Auburn and FSU for Corey Lemonier. Some close to situation feel the Noles have the edge while others feel it is the Tigers. Auburn is still who I am going with in the end with somewhat of a steal out of the Sunshine State.

just got a twitter that Jones is headed to Arky, what has happened the last few days. I am still overwhelmed at the job our coaching staff is doing and maybe a little spoiled but what is going on with these last four spots?

I think this is a legit question.  Why were we going to "bat 1000" according to a certain coach and this week we're 0 for 3 so far (Latt, Lem, Jones)?  I guess after tomorrow we'll have better insight.  Have a god night all, war damn eagle!

Joe Morris was not a very good receiver at all (didn't even average 100 yards a season receiving). Dyer will catch a lot of balls and be a factor in the passing game like Drew.

Joe Morris was not a very good receiver at all (didn't even average 100 yards a season receiving). Dyer will catch a lot of balls and be a factor in the passing game like Drew.

That's cuz he was a runner.  And, Dyer is not meant to be an H-Back.  He's being brought in to run. 

Archived