Byran Jones has made his decision....

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

War Eagle! welcome to the family, Welcome Home! :wareagle::tdau:

Breaking news after 1 am!  So we are averaging 4 hours of sleep a night till NSD?  WDE!

glad for that...damdamdam.......we knew......LOL !!!!!!!!! :wareagle:

:party:          :wareagle:          :wedance:        :zapbama::bow:  :happydance::hellyeah::trampoline:

Is he still going to wait til NSD to announce? Or could we get a nice surprise tomorrow?

Don't know for sure when the story is going to break, but he's telling people. He's got it up on his FB status now I think.

Breaking news after 1 am!  So we are averaging 4 hours of sleep a night till NSD?  WDE!

glad for that...damdamdam.......we knew......LOL !!!!!!!!! :wareagle:

:party:          :wareagle:          :wedance:        :zapbama::bow:  :happydance::hellyeah::trampoline:

damdamdam... damdamdam... damdamdam... damdamdam... damdamdam...   :wareagle:

I LOVE AUBURN!!!!!!!! :trampoline:

:tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance::tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

He's told a lot of people. This started leaking around 4 today.

What are you trying to say Jonesy?...That I'm late with the info? Come on homey...I gave you this http://www.wareagleauburn.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=8409.0 at 12:23. I didn't want to just come right on out with it until I was sure. I went to sleep after that. Give me some slack homey...dang.  :)

He's told a lot of people. This started leaking around 4 today.

What are you trying to say Jonesy?...That I'm late with the info? Come on homey...I gave you this http://www.wareagleauburn.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=8409.0 at 12:23. I didn't want to just come right on out with it until I was sure. I went to sleep after that. Give me some slack homey...dang.  :)

On the contrary:

Don't know for sure when the story is going to break, but he's telling people. He's got it up on his FB status now I think.

Backing up that statement.  ;)

Archived