Byran Jones has made his decision....

He's told a lot of people. This started leaking around 4 today.

What are you trying to say Jonesy?...That I'm late with the info? Come on homey...I gave you this http://www.wareagleauburn.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=8409.0 at 12:23. I didn't want to just come right on out with it until I was sure. I went to sleep after that. Give me some slack homey...dang.  :)

On the contrary:

Don't know for sure when the story is going to break, but he's telling people. He's got it up on his FB status now I think.

Backing up that statement.  ;)

I got you...I just saw it and didn't realize.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does his status say? (sorry, i quit FB a year or so ago, so no stalking for me)

FWIW, the guys on hogville say it's "just a joke"  :laugh:

WooHoo.  I've been hoping he would come to AU ever since his named popped up as a possiblity.  Welcome to the Plains Byran.

What does his status say? (sorry, i quit FB a year or so ago, so no stalking for me)

It just says Byran Jones's AU. That's not what made me post that he'd decided AU, FWIW.

The joke was that his FB status had Turner and himself going to Southern Arkansas so as to make people stop hounding them about where they were going.

Breaking news after 1 am!  So we are averaging 4 hours of sleep a night till NSD?  WDE!

I'm actually living the vampire life these days. Sleep all day and rock all night.  :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with being a "Blood Sucking Rock Star" !!!  :laugh:

pay attention 1:18 secs in

WELCOME HOME BYRAN !!!

:wareagle::believe::wareagle:chiz.gif chiz.gif chiz.gif chiz.gif chiz.gif chiz.gif chiz.gif chiz.gif

It just says Byran Jones's AU. That's not what made me post that he'd decided AU, FWIW.

Pshhh, I know you and ST and the rest of the "AE Crew" don't consider FB (or Twitter) as sources. I have way more respect for y'all than that. WDE, and thanks!

The joke was that his FB status had Turner and himself going to Southern Arkansas so as to make people stop hounding them about where they were going.

Oh okay, I saw where (someone said) he post "SAU Bound" or something like that.....I thought the post just made a typo.....and I had no clue that SAU was actually a legit establishment, thanks for clearing it up  :bow:

Mayor, do you know this for a fact? I definitely have faith in you, but I just don't want to get excited tonight and then wake up 8 hrs from now and it not be true.

Oh okay, I saw where (someone said) he post "SAU Bound" or something like that.....I thought the post just made a typo.....and I had no clue that SAU was actually a legit establishment, thanks for clearing it up  :bow:

You know what? I didn't even realize that either and that may be what we was saying on his status and I mistook it for saying Byran Jones's AU instead of Byran Jones SAU.  :laugh: Either way, he's coming to AU!  :laugh:

Mayor, do you know this for a fact? I definitely have faith in you, but I just don't want to get excited tonight and then wake up 8 hrs from now and it not be true.

Me either...and I guess he could change his mind...But he's telling people he's AU bound.

This better be true because I'm drunk enough at 2 AM to drive to Auburn and kick some ass!

take a cab

Haha I'll join you on that

So if this is not true yall are all coming down to give me a good ole fashioned butt kicking huh?  :laugh: I didn't sign up for all that now.  :laugh: I guess he better come to AU is all I know!  :thumbsup:

This better be true because I'm drunk enough at 2 AM to drive to Auburn and kick some ass!

take a cab

Haha I'll join you on that

So if this is not true yall are all coming down to give me a good ole fashioned butt kicking huh?  :laugh: I didn't sign up for all that now.  :laugh: I guess he better come to AU is all I know!  :thumbsup:

Just saw it on rivals so i guess im not driving to auburn tonight

Archived