Byran Jones has made his decision....

Wow !!!!! This class is unBEEEEleivable.  Mayor,  You are the man.  and yea that JW Blue sounds pretty good.  I think I'll hold off untill Nat'l signing day.  Like a previous post stated crystal only. I'll tell you what guys if we do this again next year AU will be in the NC hunt 2011, 2012 & 2013.

Thanks again Mayor. Hope the neck is feeling better.

Thank you brother. I'm hanging in.  :wareagle:

I am glad to hear your neck is improving. I am ecstatic to hear about Byran Jones. I think you are spot on!  

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh oh, this thread got pinned.......it's OFFICIAL now! Congrats Mayor (and Jonesy to a slightly lesser extent). And Congrats to Jones for making a wise decision  :we:

As I posted yesterday, the dominoes are beginning to fall.....feel good about the Whitaker, Latt, and Lmonier as well....Coleman stays.... plus 1-2 more sign....class finishes in the top 3 and lot more good pub for AU this week

wde

Are you the same yy4u from Scout? If so, I know you follow recruiting very closely and post a lot of good info. Glad you decided to join. WDE!

Yes...and I am a fan of your posts as well Chill....wde

Holy smokes.  I couldn't sleep last night and was still up at 2.  SHould have checked the boards.

This is a GREAT get.  One of the ones I didn't think we'd pull off.

War Eagle and Good mornign everybody!

I fell asleep right before the Mayor posted this. Dang it!! No sleep should be necessary!! :)

Welcome to the family, Mr. Jones! Looking forward to seeing you in orange and blue!

That's very good news to wake up to on a cold Sunday morning.  Does the mayor ever sleep?

Ark pulled out all the stops by even offering his friend (basically 2 scholly's for one player) and he still chose AU.  He must've been mighty impressed by his visit and our coaches.  Since he's from AR, I'm sure Malzahn recruited him.  Malzahn can do it all, recruit the most potent AU backfield in a long time (if ever), and help Roof and Rocker with recruiting a key player for the DL.

To Malzahn:  We're not worthy  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

AUsome news on a sunday morning !!

Welcome to the Auburn Family Mr Jones      :wedance:

Thanks for all you do mayor.....   :devil:  (its not a Vampire, but as close as I could find)  LOL

I believe we are watching history being made. I have a close friend who is a huge bammer, he has been blowing my phone up the past couple days. Worried? I know he is... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:wareagle:

Archived