Chatter on Rivals re bama

Oldaubie

On the AU Rivals site there is a lot of chatter about some bad news for bama that has just come out per an Asst. coach. Anyone know what they are talking about?

On the AU Rivals site there is a lot of chatter about some bad news for bama that has just come out per an Asst. coach. Anyone know what they are talking about?

Either a LAMP or someone fishing for trolls.  There was nothing to it but more "bait" giving out their E-mails.

Probably going to apologize to saban for not pledging their allegiance to him. They won't touch the golden children. Makes me wanna vomit.

There is a huge thread about it on the Bunker. Says Major bad news just hit bama. I don't have an account over there, can't tell what it says. Can someone summarize?

:we:

There is a huge thread about it on the Bunker. Says Major bad news just hit bama. I don't have an account over there, can't tell what it says. Can someone summarize?

:we:

There is nothing to it. Every now and then, someone posts something dumb, and puts a subject heading like that to stir up something with Bama fans that happen to look at it the same way you did.

Since they can't read what the post says unless they pay the money, they start to panic there really is something substantial to it.

Advice: move along, nothing to see here in regards to the Bama thing on rivals

Guest War Eagle 29

A few years ago, the Rivals Auburn site was an informative place to go for all things orange and blue. It is sad to see what it has become today.

Archived