Favorite Dark Knight quotes?

guerra aguila

This is my favorite movie of all time... I wanted to see which of yall were big dark knight fans?

one of my favorite quotes in the movie  from Alfred is -- "Some men cant be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with... some men want to watch the world burn"

"Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever." - The Joker

"I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!" - The Joker

"I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go 'according to plan.' Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all 'part of the plan.' But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!" - The Joker

/thread

This is my favorite movie of all time... I wanted to see which of yall were big dark knight fans?

one of my favorite quotes in the movie  from Alfred is -- "Some men cant be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with... some men want to watch the world burn"

I love that one!! just something about Alfred's voice on that line... it makes me want him to read my eulogy

lyles2010...your eulogy, eh?  What do you have planned for the weekend?

Anyhow, I loved the closing lines:

"

James Gordon Jr.: Why's he running, Dad?

Lt. James Gordon: Because we have to chase him.

James Gordon Jr.: He didn't do anything wrong.

Lt. James Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

"

The music they did there was brilliant!  Oh man!  When he finished talking & the screen went dark, my friends and I jumped up screaming for triumph & joy.  I get pumped up just thinking about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

lyles2010...your eulogy, eh?  What do you have planned for the weekend?

Anyhow, I loved the closing lines:

"

James Gordon Jr.: Why's he running, Dad?

Lt. James Gordon: Because we have to chase him.

James Gordon Jr.: He didn't do anything wrong.

Lt. James Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

"

The music they did there was brilliant!  Oh man!  When he finished talking & the screen went dark, my friends and I jumped up screaming for triumph & joy.  I get pumped up just thinking about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

oh man I got chills during that part... saw it three times in theater and once in IMAX up in Atlanta, Georgia.

"Their only as good as the world allows them to be... Ill show you, when the chips are down... these uh, civilized people, they'll eat each other." -- "You see Im not a monster, Im just ahead of the curve"

and Here...We...Go!

I liked

"No, I'm supposed to kill the bus driver"

"What bus driver"

then BOOM!

• 1 month later...

"By the way, the suit wasn't cheap... you oughta know you bought it"

good one there. I like...

Gamble- "You think you can steal from us and just walk away?"

Joker-"ya..."

:laugh:

favorite quote oh without a doubt is when the accounting nerd is trying black mail Lucius and Bruce when Lucius says this

"so let me get this straight you find out that your boss who is a billionaire and one of the richest and most powerful men in the entire world spends his nights beating hardend criminals to bloody pulp, and you're going to blackmail him? Good luck :)"

and of course

Harvey Dent: Alfred, right?

Alfred Pennyworth: That's right, sir.

Harvey Dent: Yeah, Rachel talks about you all the time. You've known her, her whole life!

Alfred Pennyworth: Oh, not yet, sir.

Harvey Dent: Heh heh heh. Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should be aware of?

Alfred Pennyworth: [smiles] Oh, you have no idea.

Archived