Coaches still at work

heckster

Hey, i know some of you seemed a lil bummed about some recent news and possible rumors but i just got done running and the lights inside the Athletic Department Office are still on. I believe the coaches are still in there working. Have a lil faith everyone. The overall class rocks and is ahead of Bama!

Hey, i know some of you seemed a lil bummed about some recent news and possible rumors but[glow=red,2,300] i just got done running [/glow] and the lights inside the Athletic Department Office are still on. I believe the coaches are still in there working. Have a lil faith everyone. The overall class rocks and is ahead of Bama!

Why? Was someone chasing you?

Hey, i know some of you seemed a lil bummed about some recent news and possible rumors but i just got done running and the lights inside the Athletic Department Office are still on. I believe the coaches are still in there working. Have a lil faith everyone. The overall class rocks and is ahead of Bama!

trust me, it won't stay that way for long

No coaches are there, a few staffers and such.

nobody here gives three ***** about the turds.

*EDIT* Come on now, this is a family site. Kids are young, not stupid.

a friend of mine text me about an hour ago and said he saw luper eating with his family at Logan's (sounds very stalkerish i know) plus isn't it the dead period, how much can the coaches really do at this point?

Hey, i know some of you seemed a lil bummed about some recent news and possible rumors but[glow=red,2,300] i just got done running [/glow] and the lights inside the Athletic Department Office are still on. I believe the coaches are still in there working. Have a lil faith everyone. The overall class rocks and is ahead of Bama!

...no...I run inside the coliseum. got to keep myself healthy

No coaches are there, a few staffers and such.

nobody here gives three ****s about the turds.

Nor do I, just telling what I know. The entire staff will be in at 5:30am.

if rumors are true and lets hope not, we will not finish above the turds.

who cares? this is a great class, regardless of what bama's final ranking says.

if rumors are true and lets hope not, we will not finish above the turds.

And that is an issue only to the Cwimpsin Wimps. We don't need to finish above them, we only need to be somewhere in the ball park and we'll return to domination in the Iron Bowls.

When have we ever finished above them for more than the odd year? Never, yet we've won six of the last eight Iron Bowl games.

If both schools finish somewhere in the top ten, we'll return to beating them like a rented mule.

^^^ hehe

I dont believe it on Jones to AR, besides a few tweets earlier it was a good source says he is to AU, not to mention mayors comments Sunday. Think this is just a little retraction before the storm sodda speak. WDE!

Archived