Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless something happens out of the ordinary I expect Gabe to sign with Auburn.

Now will ya'll believe me?  ;D

doubtful

I believe that we get Wright but he has ties to UT that most of you don't know about.

Please, educate the uneducated majority....I'm pretty certain everybody on here knows that UT offered early and has been recruiting him for quite some time. UT his favorite? Not at any point. Even with the rumblings about him choosing to go to UT instead of camping at some stupid AU camp.... :laugh:  Just because we all think Gabe is all AU, doesn't mean we don't think he has ties to other schools.

I believe that we get Wright but he has ties to UT that most of you don't know about.

Please, educate the uneducated majority....I'm pretty certain everybody on here knows that UT offered early and has been recruiting him for quite some time. UT his favorite? Not at any point. Even with the rumblings about him choosing to go to UT instead of camping at some stupid AU camp.... :laugh:  Just because we all think Gabe is all AU, doesn't mean we don't think he has ties to other schools.

Actually I never said UT was his favorite while you are trying to be a smart a$$.  I'm not going to put his family business out like that but like I said UT has some stuff going on with him that many do not know about.  It's not just that simple we will get him. He has a tough decision to make.  And UT is closer than many is saying.  It's going to be a recruiting battle for him. And also like I said in the end I think he will come to Auburn.  I'm just trying to provide some information for the board.  I'm not getting stuff from he said she said gossip.  I'm know the real stuff with him.  But hey if you don't want to hear the truth that's fine.

Actually I never said UT was his favorite while you are trying to be a smart a$$.  I'm not going to put his family business out like that but like I said UT has some stuff going on with him that many do not know about.  It's not just that simple we will get him. He has a tough decision to make.  And UT is closer than many is saying.  It's going to be a recruiting battle for him. And also like I said in the end I think he will come to Auburn.  I'm just trying to provide some information for the board.  I'm not getting stuff from he said she said gossip.  I'm know the real stuff with him.  But hey if you don't want to hear the truth that's fine.

A coworker of mine has a kid who attended an UT camp with GW and he said Gabe was treated like a king. He tells me all the time that he believes GW will be a volunteer. I sincerely hope he is wrong and that GW is wearing O&B next year.

I hate I came across like that but I wasn't being smart.....and I never said that you said UT was his favorite. I was just saying that UT has never been his favorite, for such close ties as you say. Also, you didn't provide ANY info whatsoever! You just said he has ties with UT that we don't know about. Actually, I did want to hear the so called TRUTH, THAT IS WHY I SAID TO PLEASE EDUCATE US! It just isn't smart to pop your head in and start saying what we know and don't know because there are several on here that know A LOT in recruiting and follow it very closely. You may very well be a friend of his brother or the family but you have ZERO cred (unlike ST, JLee, our MODS and other credible posters) that ALL say he is a AU lean. If you're going to go against what they say, you better have something credible or WHY are we to believe you. So again, are you going to educate us and actually have some kind of info or just talk about how much you know that we don't, without giving anything of substance? Real simple.    You're the one being a punk. Seriously, I hope you're talking about more than his family being in Tennessee...

How am I being a punk?  Because I said that Tenn is closer than most are saying.......ok that's smart.  I'm not a recruiting guru.  I'm sure all the guys you said know more about recruiting, regardless I have personal contact with THIS particular recruit so why some may be going off what they bobby told billy  I'm going off of direct contact.  I'm not going to come out and say what I know on a message board because I'm sure stuff could easily get traced back to me.  Only thing I was doing is pretty much what people do when rivals post stuff.  I'm just paraphrasing and telling some stuff that I know.  You act like I came in and said the mods are wrong there is no way he goes to Auburn.  When I find out stuff I'll post.  If you don't want to believe it then don't I really don't care.  I don't post much here but I read alot but many of you need to come off of that if someone disagree you guys try to crucify them.  And what's funny is I didn't disagree with anybody in the first place.  Pretty much letting you know UT is closer than what some are saying and he's most def not a silent commit.  Other stuff I know is he loves Auburn.  His mom likes (at least a couple of weeks ago UT the most.)  and if I'm not mistaken his brother wants him to go to Alabama.  And once again I think he goes to Auburn.  If you don't believe what I say I'm fine with that.  Some post stuff on here that I don't believe.  I've seen guys be right and be wrong.  

How am I being a punk?  Because I said that Tenn is closer than most are saying.......ok that's smart.  I'm not a recruiting guru.  I'm sure all the guys you said know more about recruiting, regardless I have personal contact with THIS particular recruit so why some may be going off what they bobby told billy  I'm going off of direct contact.  I'm not going to come out and say what I know on a message board because I'm sure stuff could easily get traced back to me.  Only thing I was doing is pretty much what people do when rivals post stuff.  I'm just paraphrasing and telling some stuff that I know.  You act like I came in and said the mods are wrong there is no way he goes to Auburn.  When I find out stuff I'll post.  If you don't want to believe it then don't I really don't care.  I don't post much here but I read alot but many of you need to come off of that if someone disagree you guys try to crucify them.  And what's funny is I didn't disagree with anybody in the first place.  Pretty much letting you know UT is closer than what some are saying and he's most def not a silent commit.  Other stuff I know is he loves Auburn.  His mom likes (at least a couple of weeks ago UT the most.)  and if I'm not mistaken his brother wants him to go to Alabama.  And once again I think he goes to Auburn.  If you don't believe what I say I'm fine with that.  Some post stuff on here that I don't believe.  I've seen guys be right and be wrong.  

I apologize for calling you a punk in the heat of our argument but the only reason I did, is because you came on here telling everyone what they didn't know, without any kind of info to back up that statement. Then you called me a smart a$$ for questioning you about it, which I didn't like. Regardless, I'm apologizing because I really don't want to argue with you and we shouldn't be acting like this on these boards. So I apologize. Just understand, this had zero to do with you saying anything about Tenn being closer than most are saying or that just because you said something different than everyone else, you were singled out and crucified. Thats not why at all and there are tons of people that share things that go against what everyone is saying but with info to back it up, they are obviously believed. I had a problem with the way you presented yourself, like we don't know anything about Gabe and you do but without any info to back you up. Anyway, I hope you got my point but again, lets just drop this. We're part of the same family and there is no need for this type of behavior, we're grown men. Lets be bigger men than this. War Eagle to you solid

Solid, now that hopefully we have set aside our differences, I do have a question. Do you have an idea why Gabe's mom likes Tenn so much? I thought she committed to us...  Should we consider here a soft verbal?  ;)

I wasn't trying to come off like that.  From what I read I didn't see any posts like UT was a threat so that's why I assumed some might not know.  Also the stuff that I do know it's not because I'm some super recruiter or anything it's because of who I know and the reason I even know some of these people is basically sheer randomness.  With that being said I'm just looking at the situation and if I didn't know some of these people I couldn't imagine how many could know about him with personal relationships with him or people close to him.  But anyway you're right let's drop it.  As far as his mom I don't know  :dunno: I guess they treated him very well. Not saying we didn't but who knows? I imagine he probably would get playing time rather quickly there as well.  I was also told that he really likes clemson.  But the first thing I was told is that he really really likes Auburn.

I wasn't trying to come off like that.  From what I read I didn't see any posts like UT was a threat so that's why I assumed some might not know.  Also the stuff that I do know it's not because I'm some super recruiter or anything it's because of who I know and the reason I even know some of these people is basically sheer randomness.  With that being said I'm just looking at the situation and if I didn't know some of these people I couldn't imagine how many could know about him with personal relationships with him or people close to him.  But anyway you're right let's drop it.  As far as his mom I don't know  :dunno: I guess they treated him very well. Not saying we didn't but who knows? I imagine he probably would get playing time rather quickly there as well.  I was also told that he really likes clemson.  But the first thing I was told is that he really really likes Auburn.

Thats cool, I wasn't trying to come off like that either. Message boards are like text messages, it is hard to get a read on someone and their intent or attitude sometimes. The only reason we know a lot of things about Gabe and other recruits, are our outstanding MODS, insight from contacts on certain sites and TONS of posters like us who might know certain people. A few of us are on here almost everyday and follow recruiting extremely closely through a lot of avenues and don't miss very much. Obviously, UT has treated Gabe very well. Dooley is a good coach and recruiter. I could see why she would like them. I would like to think he would have a great chance of early playing time at AU as well, with Blanc, Clayton and possibly Fairley leaving as well. Since you brought that up, I wonder what kind of impact on whether Nick goes pro or not, will have on Gabe. I hope if Nick comes back, (which I don't see happening) that it doesn't deter Gabe from signing with us.

Archived