Phillips Highlight video!!!

WarEagle23

Not bashing you, but this is about the 4th time this link has been posted....BUT...its ok!!! Cuz it gives me an excuse to watch the video again which I just did!!! I get excited every time...and keep scratching my head, looking for why he was only a 2 star....

Heard a few people say that Malzahn has already made mention of him being used in short yardage situations...HOWEVER, I think he could be much more than that!!! He is quick for his size, and will only get faster...don't forget about Emmit Smith...one of the slowest backs in the league on 40 yd dash time, but the BEST RB EVER!!!

im in shock.  I cant beleive this guy flew this low under the radar.  If he were a F-16 he would have grass stains on his wing tips.  THis guy is a monster.

I think his nickname should be "Big Sexy"

Ladarious Phillips OFFICIAL nickname will be.. TOUGH LOVE.

Best response to the video by Nate: 

No need for the arrow to point him out before the play. We all know sexxxy when we see it.

im in shock.   I cant beleive this guy flew this low under the radar.  If he were a F-16 he would have grass stains on his wing tips.  THis guy is a monster.

hmmm 2* ..Ok we will take him...Who ever made that ranking musta been drunk..Thanks!!!!   Most definitely a short yardage player with the ability to turn it into a long one...   :wareagle:

Not bashing you, but this is about the 4th time this link has been posted....BUT...its ok!!! Cuz it gives me an excuse to watch the video again which I just did!!! I get excited every time...and keep scratching my head, looking for why he was only a 2 star....

probably b/c he's waaay to slow to be a feature RB, which is the position he is ranked in. As a fast, athletic DT, however, he will be a monster.

probably b/c he's waaay to slow to be a feature RB, which is the position he is ranked in. As a fast, athletic DT, however, he will be a monster.

NOT TRUE!!! once again...go look at Emmit Smith's 40 times....4.8 coming out of HS and still only a 4.7 going into the league....speed isn't everything...it's all about players who PRODUCE on the field.

I think his nickname should be "Big Sexy"

I second that, LP will now be known to me as "Big Sexy"

NOT TRUE!!! once again...go look at Emmit Smith's 40 times....4.8 coming out of HS and still only a 4.7 going into the league....speed isn't everything...it's all about players who PRODUCE on the field.

You are right the fastest time Emmitt ran was a 4.8 40.. so I agree with you!! :hellyeah:

I was gonna say he would be a beast at DE but I didn't wana get jumped but since someone else posted it,he would be a beast at DE.He is a monster of a back though so no complaining from me.

Archived