No More Bama Crap Posted in the Recruiting Forum

AUSportTalk

Alright guys/gals, I have had enough of the Slimbaum, Saban, and Bammer posts on this board. If you feel the need to posts about any of the three of them, do it elsewhere. At least take it to the College Football section. DO NOT post it in the Auburn recruiting forum.

I'm about to lock every thread that has any of the three in them.

Thanks.

I agree 100%.  I am tired of having to hear about what they are doing all the time.  We are Auburn and what they say or do has no bearing on what we are doing.  It seems that many of us have an obsession with not just Auburn but also Alabama.  So thanks ST, this is something I feel has needed addressed atleast somewhere.  Lets worry about our house and our family not someone else's.

Ah come on. You're telling me your not tired of recruit info in the general chat... general topics in Auburn football... Auburn football stuff and alabama football stuff and general chat and howsyamomma chat ALL in the recruiting forum? I was enjoying being so confused on where everything was... If only you could see where to post things from the message board main page...  :dunno:

A little reading on the main page goes a long way.

You are 110% correct. Honestly speaking, I have done the bashing myself and will cease to do so in the future.  Sometimes many of us are on the receiving end and we fight back as best as we can.  However, we all can do the right thing and make this a bama free zone without all of the lower level foolishness.

Doc

Alright guys/gals, I have had enough of the Slimbaum, Saban, and Bammer posts on this board. If you feel the need to posts about any of the three of them, do it elsewhere. At least take it to the College Football section. DO NOT post it in the Auburn recruiting forum.

I'm about to lock every thread that has any of the three in them.

Thanks.

Please lowercase the B in bama because it doesn't deserve it, imo.

I just noticed this thread ......... Kudos !!! I was beginning to wonder about some of our members (orange and blue intentions, with red and white tendencies) I posted a thread earlier about a top ten recruit that was unsigned at a future/current need position for us (we still have one spot left), it was viewed close to 400 times with only 3 responses !!! However F-bom/turds/Nickpolean threads had anywhere from 20 to 60 responses each !!! I'd rather discuss our "Possibilities" than their "Propaganda" any day !!!  :pcprobs:  ;)

:zapbama:

Like an earlier poster said though, I am hoping what ST is referring to is stop posting Bammer propaganda in recruiting threads, right? Sometimes posters on this board gravitate dangerously close to censoring opposing views solely based on the fact that it might be an opposing view. Please let's not do that.

Archived