No More Bama Crap Posted in the Recruiting Forum

AUSportTalk

Like an earlier poster said though, I am hoping what ST is referring to is stop posting Bammer propaganda in recruiting threads, right? Sometimes posters on this board gravitate dangerously close to censoring opposing views solely based on the fact that it might be an opposing view. Please let's not do that.

You guys need to get to know AUSportsTalk a little better! If you havn't noticed by now... he doesn't like talking about anything on this board that ISN'T AU related in some way! I know I'm speaking for him right now, but I don't think I'm that far off with this... he (and the others, AU Dom, Brandon, etc..) created this site for AU folks to come together and discuss AU related subjects. I think he threw in the other boards (college football, general chat, etc..) just for the occasional topics that might not fit in the AU sections. He doesn't tolerate discussion of politics, religion, or any uat-related garbage! If you MUST talk about those subjects, there are PLENTY of other sites that are designed specifically for that. Now that being said, I think that since this site has grown, some of you have pushed the envelope a little on these "rules", and he's tried to be nice to those folks (even though he doesn't like it) and offerred to let ya'll take it these discussions to the proper section. I for one am simply under the opinion that this is BY FAR the BEST AU football website that is in existence. I am VERY greatful that ST and crew had the vision to bring AUEagle.com to us and I'll do whatever is asked of me to keep it EXACTLY the way they want it! I hope that this helps. Thank you. God Bless and...

:we:WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! :we:

I will concur.

Although we were just having fun on the Finebaum front Tuesday, looking at the big picture, we probably gave him WAY more thread space than he deserved.

(And I won't go into details about yesterday's thread, but it looks like, as things turn out, things are worse on Finebaum than I had anticipated, so the more people who ignore his show the better.)

Who did Seastrunk sign with ? Is he still available? Has anyone heard about the Forest Gump II movie being made? Since bama won their championship recently, Hollywood has given much interest in making a Forest Gump II. I think Midnight chamarlon (not sure on the spelling of his last name), is very interested in a part II movie.  I heard that it will actually have parts of the movie made in Tuscaloosa on the campus of UAT. I heard this on a Fox TV station out of Greenville South Carolina. This has the makings of a funny movie for sure. Checkk it out for sure.

Doc

:devil: :devil: :party: :party: :party::tease:

Alright guys/gals, I have had enough of the Slimbaum, Saban, and Bammer posts on this board. If you feel the need to posts about any of the three of them, do it elsewhere. At least take it to the College Football section. DO NOT post it in the Auburn recruiting forum.

I'm about to lock every thread that has any of the three in them.

Thanks.

:thumbsup:

Like an earlier poster said though, I am hoping what ST is referring to is stop posting Bammer propaganda in recruiting threads, right? Sometimes posters on this board gravitate dangerously close to censoring opposing views solely based on the fact that it might be an opposing view. Please let's not do that.

You guys need to get to know AUSportsTalk a little better! If you havn't noticed by now... he doesn't like talking about anything on this board that ISN'T AU related in some way! I know I'm speaking for him right now, but I don't think I'm that far off with this... he (and the others, AU Dom, Brandon, etc..) created this site for AU folks to come together and discuss AU related subjects. I think he threw in the other boards (college football, general chat, etc..) just for the occasional topics that might not fit in the AU sections. He doesn't tolerate discussion of politics, religion, or any uat-related garbage! If you MUST talk about those subjects, there are PLENTY of other sites that are designed specifically for that. Now that being said, I think that since this site has grown, some of you have pushed the envelope a little on these "rules", and he's tried to be nice to those folks (even though he doesn't like it) and offerred to let ya'll take it these discussions to the proper section. I for one am simply under the opinion that this is BY FAR the BEST AU football website that is in existence. I am VERY greatful that ST and crew had the vision to bring AUEagle.com to us and I'll do whatever is asked of me to keep it EXACTLY the way they want it! I hope that this helps. Thank you. God Bless and...

:we:WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! :we:

I can appreciate that and love this place to death and completely understand what ST is referencing in this thread and completely agree. I was just referring to the fact that if anyone ever posts anything that isn't outright worship it is scowled at. I bleed orange and blue but man seriously, if all we can ever do is come in and kneel at an altar and worship Auburn and never discuss anything but our love for Auburn and how great Auburn is, it might get a little stale. Just a thought.

"I can appreciate that and love this place to death and completely understand what ST is referencing in this thread and completely agree. I was just referring to the fact that if anyone ever posts anything that isn't outright worship it is scowled at. I bleed orange and blue but man seriously, if all we can ever do is come in and kneel at an altar and worship Auburn and never discuss anything but our love for Auburn and how great Auburn is, it might get a little stale. Just a thought."

It's not that it's an opposing view, it's that this is the AU recruiting board and discussing bammer crap is not AU recruiting.  :dunno: He's saying take it to the general discussion board or take it somewhere else, not too difficult to do.

"I can appreciate that and love this place to death and completely understand what ST is referencing in this thread and completely agree. I was just referring to the fact that if anyone ever posts anything that isn't outright worship it is scowled at. I bleed orange and blue but man seriously, if all we can ever do is come in and kneel at an altar and worship Auburn and never discuss anything but our love for Auburn and how great Auburn is, it might get a little stale. Just a thought."

It's not that it's an opposing view, it's that this is the AU recruiting board and discussing bammer crap is not AU recruiting.  :dunno: He's saying take it to the general discussion board or take it somewhere else, not too difficult to do.

THIS is the point he is making. If you want to discuss all of this stuff take it to general or college football, not Auburn recruiting. Saban being a pain has nothing to do with recruiting at AU other than that it helps us. Discuss it all you want, just not in the AU recruiting forum.

I agree, only Auburn Recruiting on Auburn Recruiting board, the only way bama should be mentioned, in my mind is when they are competition for a recruit this is also OUR target, BUT that should be minimal talk, just as it would be if we were competing with Ok St, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, etc...

The Auburn recruit is the centric piece of the discussion on this particular board.

I have no prob with that ST, thx for all U do!

:wedance:

Archived