Darren Bates

aurules16

Like said in previous posts, he just has to work on coverage skills. No one is doubting he can lay the wood with the best of them. :believe:

im sure some of the help thats coming along with extra fresh legs should help improve his skills

If this young man does not have any major injuries he will leave his mark at Auburn.

I can't fault him for nothing he did in his true freshman year. War Eagle!!!

well with increased competition in the secondary this year and being able to actually play w/ Savage and McNeil will help him get better, but I love Bates, he's definitely a fan favorite :wareagle::wedance::party:

Guys guys guys I am a tennessee fan and Saw berry play as a frosh. Bates compares to berry as a frosh

Wait what?

He is not as big, but the way he hits reminds me a lot of Sean Taylor. Guys always go backwards when he hits them. He really knows how to uncoil his body at the point of impact. Being a big Skins fan, I really miss Sean.

The idiot that rated him a 2-star is just that...an idiot. Jamie Newberg did rate him as a sleeper in the 09 class. Darren should have been at least a 4-star recruit. It does not really matter now though. I am excited to see him turn potential into great play on the field.

Archived