Auburn vs Miss. State Thread

around4ever

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MS shoots more threes than we do.  I didn't think that was possible.

LOL...No kidding...With the big man they got inside you would think they would work from the inside out...

Got a poker tournament in 8 minutes. If I lose early I will come back in and talk basketball with you guys. I love talking to Auburn people with no Bama folks talking trash. This is a great site...

We are shooting well tonight so far, we are dangerous when the guys are on from the outside. That plus MSU refuses to go inside even though we couldn't stop them if we wanted to.

We are shooting well tonight so far, we are dangerous when the guys are on from the outside. That plus MSU refuses to go inside even though we couldn't stop them if we wanted to.

I agree with everything that you said. The biggest problem that we have is staying hot for 40 minutes, but these guys are competing. If we win, we will be tied with Miss. St in the west for 3RD place. Hard to believe Arkansas is in 1ST...

Big lead.... what changed.. since we had the big lead....... (as I reenact Celtic Pride)... oh yeah, it's DeWayne Reed. "I think you should go, Dewayne". Limit his minutes to 15 a game the rest of the season. The guy is completely uncoachable right now

I've said this many times- no way Reed plays for me if I'm Lebo. For every 1 thing he does good, he does 3 things that just kills the team. He is like a drug addict when it comes to shot selection, he just can't resist, he literally has to shoot the ball or he thinks he's gonna die or something! I will be soooo glad when he's gone.

Archived