Guilty or Not Guilty

AUDynasty

I'd be disappointed if that response didn't come from some people tg, now whether you are among those people, ehhhh gonna plead the fifth ;D

Now on to your question. Not guilty. They are all horrible, but not the end of the universe.

Ever tell an opposing team's fan's that you were one of them, just to hear their reactions to AU?

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not guilty...I let my nonverbals and a pen work though.  Does a writing argument count?  :timeout:

Ever lose faith in the "Auburn Family's" capacity to realize that, "freedom of speech" aside, words left unsaid might should be?

I would need a fifth if they did, of Jack Daniels :rolleyes:

Are you trying to move to Alabama? ;D

guilty

do you regret moving to AL?

Not guilty, or was the question was intended for Bigbird?...

Ever ridden an elephant?

Every day, Fearless!  Good one!  So typical...

Ever wonder if Bammers secretly wonder about the strange incompatability of a crimson tide and an elephant?

Guilty, but I didn't know the full history of "War Eagle" until I read an AU devotional book in October.  WOW!  Way cool!

Ever taken a loss better, no matter how much you can't stand the opposing fanbase, when you see the players treating each other with amazing class on the field, during and after?

Guilty, but I didn't know the full history of "War Eagle" until I read an AU devotional book in October.  WOW!  Way cool!

Ever taken a loss better, no matter how much you can't stand the opposing fanbase, when you see the players treating each other with amazing class on the field, during and after?

Gladly guilty. What most people don't realize is that 90% of the time Auburn and Bama players show that class with each other at the end of the IB game.

IF the game was in hand, have you ever pulled for the other team to pour it on against your team so it would push for, in your mind, much needed coaching changes.

Hmmmm...GREAT question.  Not personally guilty, because I don't consider myself wise enough in the technicalities of the game to be able to assume that a coaching change is needed.  My strength, if I have one, is the leadership/motivation/intangibles of what it takes to inspire a team to manage their strengths/weaknesses and reach for the top.  HOWEVER, I could see where plenty of people would be guilty and might even join that crowd one day when I've had the experience to know a little more about the fundamentals of the game.

Ever WANTED a team to play for a NC because you honestly thought they would LOSE and hopefully SHUT UP (all in full view of a national audience)?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Not Guilty ToraGirl.  I'm not that gracious.  I'd prefer that "that" team lose every game.  I got my LSU shirt yesterday.  ;D

Have you got your LSU shirts for the potential rematch game of the century?

Not guilty...but wouldn't mind one!  I do teach with a really sweet LSU fan and I tell her "Geaux Tigers!" every time I see her...even if there are Bammers nearby!

Ever (and it's so obvious but it's on my mind today so I'll share it) realize that, sadly, you ARE prejudiced?  You discover every time you pass a car that has an AU decal, license plate, tiger tail, flag, or anything similar, you believe the driver, no matter the age, is just a little bit smarter than the average citizen...especially those with the opposite paraphernalia?

:zapbama:

Archived