anyone on here looking to join a rock band

Guest auburn warrior

Guest auburn warrior

we need a bass guitarist, and a drummer, we could also use a female as a third lead singer, if you're interested call me at (334) 424-2379 we have not chosen a band name yet

Guest auburn warrior

tell you what i'll add yall to the list of candidates and let you know something after graduaion , i'll need name and number or email

If you are looking for a skin flutist, most bammers will fit in nicely there

tell you what i'll add yall to the list of candidates and let you know something after graduaion , i'll need name and number or email

John Deere

555-555-5555

johndeere@johndeere.com

Your tractors are awesome.

i dont play an instrument and have a terrible voice.. do i fit in?

another thing we have in common!  :laugh::hellyeah:

That makes three of us.  Have you ever had a minister ask you not to sing in church? 

i dont play an instrument and have a terrible voice.. do i fit in?

another thing we have in common!  :laugh::hellyeah:

That makes three of us.  Have you ever had a minister ask you not to sing in church? 

actually we had a lineup one time of people to be chosen to sing at my church... they didnt even bother to call my name... so yeah I have never been asked not to sing lol

or perhaps on a harsher side, ive never even been chosen  :'(

I posted in the other thread.... wasn't sure you'd seen it in the mast of posts.... but here goes...

"Well dang.... I live in Dallas, TX. But i'm really good at the drums on guitar hero... as well as guitar. Almost at expert level....

And I've been inspired by numerous different kinds of music like Pink, Willie Nelson, Bel Biv Devoe, Metalica, Hank Sr., um... The Clash, Wooh Tang Clan, Cheer, Alien Ant Farm, The Cars, Travis Tritt, NIN, Three Doors Down, Alabama, Ice Cube, Maroon 5, Widespread Panic, Madona, Vanilla Ice, Pink Floyd, Zac Brown, T.I., Journey, Led Zeplin, Snoop Doggy Dog, The Who, Natalie Merchant, REO Speedwagon, 311, Marvin Gay, Janis Joplin, Rush, Allman Brothers, um.... and the Auburn Band when they sing "Living on a prayer". 

Uhh... That might be it.

I've kinda got a unique.... um..... voice that comes out like a male version of Stevie Nix as well. "

Hope this helps.... maybe if you pick me we'd could practice via teleconference?!  :dunno:

Archived