here are the guidelines for the band im trying to start

Guest auburn warrior

Guest auburn warrior

you must be comitted and willing to wait something out if the band endures hard time, if you feel you cannot wait it out, you are welcome to leave the band, one thing i will need to know is what bands or musicians motivated you to get into the music business, you will not be turned down if johnny cash or rascal flatts was one of your motivations, it will be a rock band , formed in wetumpka,alabama i will be looking for members in the montgomery , prattville, millbrook, eclectic, tallassee, wetumpka, alex city and auburn area , like i said there are only two spots remaining bass guitarist and drummer and me and my cousin are already trying to fill up those last two spots, so if you want to be considered time is running out because i hope to have decided on a band name by the end of next month

you must be comitted and willing to wait something out if the band endures hard time, if you feel you cannot wait it out, you are welcome to leave the band, one thing i will need to know is what bands or musicians motivated you to get into the music business, you will not be turned down if johnny cash or rascal flatts was one of your motivations, it will be a rock band , formed in wetumpka,alabama i will be looking for members in the montgomery , prattville, millbrook, eclectic, tallassee, wetumpka, alex city and auburn area , like i said there are only two spots remaining bass guitarist and drummer and me and my cousin are already trying to fill up those last two spots, so if you want to be considered time is running out because i hope to have decided on a band name by the end of next month

You should probably combine your posts. No need for a completely different one just for this. Johnny Cash is amazing by the way. His name should not be tarnished by being in the same sentence as the likes of Rascal Flatts.

You should probably combine your posts. No need for a completely different one just for this. Johnny Cash is amazing by the way. His name should not be tarnished by being in the same sentence as the likes of Rascal Flatts.

Amen to that!

G, check out Cash doing Trent Reznor's song "Hurt" on youtube, it was his last video and song released before his death and in some circles is considered one of the better ones ever. To people who know him it has become a perfect melding of his real life and the written lyric. Somewhat eerie,even.

G, check out Cash doing Trent Reznor's song "Hurt" on youtube, it was his last video and song released before his death and in some circles is considered one of the better ones ever. To people who know him it has become a perfect melding of his real life and the written lyric. Somewhat eerie,even.

I will definitely check that out man... Trent Reznor is extremely talented and ive always enjoyed listehing to NIN.

Once I see the video I will be sure to let you know!

Yeah his NIN cover is awesome!  I prefer rock, but old country or "real" country like Johnny Cash are great.  I do like some Zac Brown and used to watch him at Lake Oconee at Zac's Place before he was

cool. I think he will become a modern Jimmy Buffet.

Well dang.... I live in Dallas, TX. But i'm really good at the drums on guitar hero... as well as guitar. Almost at expert level....

And I've been inspired by numerous different kinds of music like Pink, Willie Nelson, Bel Biv Devoe, Metalica, Hank Sr., um... The Clash, Wooh Tang Clan, Cheer, Alien Ant Farm, The Cars, Travis Tritt, NIN, Three Doors Down, Alabama, Ice Cube, Maroon 5, Widespread Panic, Madona, Vanilla Ice, Pink Floyd, Zac Brown, T.I., Journey, Led Zeplin, Snoop Doggy Dog, The Who, Natalie Merchant, REO Speedwagon, 311, Marvin Gay, Janis Joplin, Rush, Allman Brothers, um.... and the Auburn Band when they sing "Living on a prayer". 

Uhh... That might be it.

I've kinda got a unique.... um..... voice that comes out like a male version of Stevie Nix as well.  :dunno:

• 1 month later...

^^^ You're Rastafarian? Who knew? ;D

I had some old school Rastafarians work for me in St. Croix back in the 70's. Don't ask what they wash their hair with.

smoking-smiley-7579.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah his NIN cover is awesome!  I prefer rock, but old country or "real" country like Johnny Cash are great.  I do like some Zac Brown and used to watch him at Lake Oconee at Zac's Place before he was

cool. I think he will become a modern Jimmy Buffet.

Same here, been a big ZBB fan since around 2001 several band members have changed in that time and they have changed their sound (form southern rock to more country) at least once, but they are a great group of guys that are very talented.

• 2 weeks later...

Farmer Brown, if you ask them they'll tell ya ima 10! best thing since sliced bread! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Auburn Warrior,

Are the spots still open?

I have a Pearl drumset I would consider donating, if you let me videotape you (you) jamming with me and some friends.

-JS

Slappin' da bass!

Archived