Help me find a job!

AU PiZzA mAn

If anyone has any ideas or you have heard of openings in the Auburn-Opelika area please let me know.

Adam S. Robinson

230 30th Street Opelika, Alabama 36801

Phone: (334) 319-6178/ E-mail: adamrobinson36801@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE  To use my charismatic personality along with management and sales experience to build long lasting relationships with customers and employees to further grow and develop business.

EDUCATION  High School Diploma

Eastwood Christian

Concentration: Math and advanced graduation studies

GPA: 3.85

Completed degree two years earlier than expected

EXPERIENCE  Rogers-Sloan Inc., Clebourne, TX

Assistant  Manager, CiCi’s Pizza              October 2008 - Current

Auburn, Alabama

•  Maintained strict corporate quality standards of food and guest experience.  Such standards included clean atmosphere, pleasant and interactive employee interaction, and assuring every costumer left pleased.

•  Manage front house/back house restaurant operations for this high volume restaurant.

•  Oversee employee relations encompassing staff recruitment, training and performance evaluation.

•  Effectively lead and motivate employees through implementation of in-house training and incentive plans, resulting in increased productivity levels and employee satisfaction.

•  Ensure the integrity of restaurant operations through excellence in customer relations.

•  Attract, retain, and promote new business through proactive community service efforts.

•  Handle weekly inventory and vendor relations to ensure the timely and cost-effective purchasing of food.

•  Weekly sales analysis, and forecasting

•  Conducted inventory daily, weekly, and monthly

•  Responsible for opening and closing duties.  Duties included proper cash handling procedures, scheduling daily/weekly maintenance and cleaning, and planning daily LSM (Local Store Marketing)

•  ServSafe Certified through 2014

C.O.E. Alabama, Inc., LaGrange, GA     

Manager, Arby’s                      March 2008 - October 2008

Opelika, Alabama

•  Managed the overall performance of food service facility and kitchen operations.

•  Solely responsible for maintaining proper inventory for restaurant.

•  Facilitated the proper training of new employees including team leaders and managers.

•  Assisted with the restaurant becoming one of the top 10 in the country.

•  Oversaw the quality of recipes, service standards, and sanitation practices.

•  Ensured a safe workplace and pleasant customer service experience.

Rogers-Sloan Inc., Clebourne, TX

Assistant  Manager, CiCi’s Pizza              March 2007- March 2008

Auburn, Alabama

•  Maintained strict corporate quality standards of food and guest experience.

•  Responsible for weekly employee scheduling of up to 35 team members

•  Responsible for opening and closing restaurant.

•  Directed LSM (Local Store Marketing)

•  Oversaw the quality of new and existing employee training

•  Supervised the preventative maintenance and upkeep of equipment, facility, and grounds.

Integrated Systems Inc., Auburn, AL

Assistant Sales Manager                                November 2006 - March 2007

Auburn, Alabama

•  Installation Technician turned Assistant Sales Manager

•  Responsible for sales presentations and closings

•  Account Development

•  Vendor Relations

•  New product overview

•  Target Marketing

COMPUTER    Restaurant point of sales systems, Microsoft XP, Excel, Microsoft Word

Could yall imagine an AE restaurant

Yeah, I could but I can't post what it would be like on here and still keep it family friendly.

With real time updates on the website at each table? Really that would be a cool idea. What kind of food?

elephant, gator, dawg, wildcat, bulldog, bengal tiger, hog and chicken.  Not sure about the vols, c'dores and rebels.

With real time updates on the website at each table? Really that would be a cool idea. What kind of food?

elephant, gator, dawg, wildcat, bulldog, bengal tiger, hog and chicken.   Not sure about the vols, c'dores and rebels.

And absolutely no corndogs!!!

I drove by Brick Oven Pizza today and they had a "Now Hiring" sign out front.  I doubt that sign is for hiring managers but it couldnt hurt to ask.  Besides they might not know they want to hire a new manager until you sell them on the fact that you could outperform their current one.

Steaks.....Cow......Cow.....and more Cow!!

Steaks.....Cow......Cow.....and more Cow!!

the smallest ideas make the biggest bucks  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

its possible! would definately make a killing, but i dont think it could be more than a state of alabama franchise or what not! maybe a few in other pipeline states.!?

• 3 weeks later...

I recruit for the National Guard.  We offer student loan repayment, up to $10,000 enlistment bonus, great healthcare/dental coverage, and a steady paycheck.  Best of all, you get to serve your country and make a difference.  You get an opportunity to become an effective member of a team, and contribute to the effort of keeping the United States a free country.  How could anyone pass up this deal?

I recruit for the National Guard.  We offer student loan repayment, up to $10,000 enlistment bonus, great healthcare/dental coverage, and a steady paycheck.  Best of all, you get to serve your country and make a difference.  You get an opportunity to become an effective member of a team, and contribute to the effort of keeping the United States a free country.  How could anyone pass up this deal?

Will you take a 53 year old with bad knees and a bad back?  ;D

hey buddy, if i were you i would change the great healthcare/ dental coverage out and just say its free. because we both know its not great!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived