Movie Quotes Name Em - Ask Em!

guerra aguila

Simple rules guys... one person quotes a line from a movie... the next person answers the quote with the name of the movie, and then comes up with a quote of his/her own.

continue on and on.  :thumbsup:

Ill start off...

"Now thats some high quality H20!"

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waterboy

We will be perfect in every aspect of the game. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You fumble the football, and i will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile. Perfection. Let's go to work.

"Remember The Titans" -- awesome movie

"Ill show you, when the chips are down, these uh... civilized people, they'll eat each other. You see im not a monster, im just ahead of the curve"

The Joker for the Dark Knight

"Will you tell me how he died? i will tell you how he lived."

The Last Samurai

" The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exsit"

Lord of the Rings?

"I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash your badge, and make me nervous."

Big Leboski! I don't roll on Shomer shabbos! LOL

"What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child? "

Rudy

All right. Well, you can walk into a movie theater in Amsterdam and buy a beer And I don't mean just like in no paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Paris, you can buy a beer at McDonald's. And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

what we've got here is a failure to communicate

(commonly attributed to any and all of my exes and current girlfriends, but its actually a movie quote)

Archived