Movie Quotes Name Em - Ask Em!

guerra aguila

Patton

"When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates. And the name on the front is a hell of alot more important than the one on the back! Get that through your head!"

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neverending Story

I loved that movie as a kid.

"I've got lunatics laughing at me from the woods. My original plan has been scuppered now that the jeeps haven't arrived. My communications are completely broken down. Do you really believe any of that can be helped by a cup of tea?"

• 2 weeks later...

The Outlaw Josey Wales.

The rose goes in the front, big guy.

Bull Durham

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Bull Durham

Spaceballs (And may the schwartz be with you!)

"...100 dollars in gold, 9 packs of chewin' gum, 1 issue of prophylactics, 3 lipsticks, 3 pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a feller could have a pretty good time in Vegas with all that stuff!"

Bull Durham

Spaceballs (And may the schwartz be with you!)

"...100 dollars in gold, 9 packs of chewin' gum, 1 issue of prophylactics, 3 lipsticks, 3 pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a feller could have a pretty good time in Vegas with all that stuff!"

Dr. Strangelove....

"You were never there for me were you mother? You expected Mike and Carol Brady to raise me! I'm the bastard son of Claire Huxtable! I am a Lost Cunningham! I learned the facts of life from watching The Facts of Life! Oh God!"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

"Tell it to the one-legged man, so he can bump it off down the road."

Billy Madison

" Thats what I love about high school girls, the older I get they all stay the same age"

Thought that was dazed and confused?

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

(BTW, my quote was actually from Lucky Number Slevin)

"I want you to take a moment, and I want you to look each other in the eyes. I want you to put each other in your hearts forever because forever is about to happen here in just a few minutes"

Sorry, just looking for a place to say thanks to the guys running this.  It is great and now the place I go first when i get online.  Really an amazing accomplishment, this website.  Please keep it up.

"I want you to take a moment, and I want you to look each other in the eyes. I want you to put each other in your hearts forever because forever is about to happen here in just a few minutes"

Friday Night Lights

Special treatment? I'm 3-foot-freaking-tall you butthole! It's a matter of physics. Draw me a sketch of how I get him to the car, huh?

Friday Night Lights

Special treatment? I'm 3-foot-freaking-tall you butthole! It's a matter of physics. Draw me a sketch of how I get him to the car, huh?

"Bad Santa" (honest girl, had help on that one!)

"When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window."

Archived