Where is Greg Wilkerson?

Eagle's Claw

Wasn't he supposed to report to school over the spring. The last I saw of this guy he was HUGE!

Given the lack of inside LB depth I would have thought that I would have seen his name.

Anyone know anything.

Thanks

Playing football for West Ga College......................

This just in, Greg Wilkerson will play defensive end at UWG. I didn't mean to bite Tim's head off yesterday for saying "West Georgia College". I would have gotten the same reaction if I had said "University of Auburn".

Uh... I thought he was riding in the Escalade with Ricky and Quincy. You know the one with the smoke coming out ouf the windows and the distinctive smell. :ph34r:

This just in, Greg Wilkerson will play defensive end at UWG. I didn't mean to bite Tim's head off yesterday for saying "West Georgia College". I would have gotten the same reaction if I had said "University of Auburn".

Remember when Coach Dye said "University of Auburn" during his FIRST press conference?

I imagine he was corrected pretty darn quick too! :lol:

UH.......

So is this your alma tomater or are you just a big fan of guys who can't make good enough grades in JUCO to transfer to a real college?

Excuse me: STATE UNIVERSITY OF WEST GEORGIA in Bowdon, West Georgia.

And I thought West Virginia was the only directional state in the union. :poke:

Enough... I can't continue.....

I yield to the "Brave" who so honorably defends poor and down troden in the land of Bowden.

I do hope Greg makes his grades and does well. He has lots of potential.

War Eagle!

Real college?

West Georgia's honor's program is as good as you will find in this region. As for me, I go to West Georgia and I would take my education (and grades) over probably any alum from a so-called "real college" on this board.

One last thing jackass, West Georgia is in Carrollton.

Some people on this board have the same elitist attitude that Bammers supposedly have.

UH.......

So is this your alma tomater or are you just a big fan of guys who can't make good enough grades in JUCO to transfer to a real college?

And I thought West Virginia was the only directional state in the union. :poke:

I yield to the "Brave" who so honorably defends poor and down troden in the land of Bowden.

War Eagle!

:poke: Uhhhhhh,

ND, SD, NC, SC.............. :poke:

Uh... I thought he was riding in the Escalade with Ricky and Quincy. You know the one with the smoke coming out ouf the windows and the distinctive smell. :ph34r:

capt.la11108042356.cowboys_carter_cut_la111.jpg

Quincy says, "Don't be Hatin"

UH.......

And I thought West Virginia was the only directional state in the union.  :poke:

War Eagle!

:poke: Uhhhhhh,

ND, SD, NC, SC.............. :poke:

Stoic,

I said the Union - You know like in the War of Northern Aggression. Those other states were not part of the Union or were not states at that time. Just a play on words.

Hey Casbah Rocker,

Im just chillin here in the po'dunk ole holler listen to some city boy scream like a pig. I sure wish he'd shut up. Never like those cannoe drifters anyway. :blink:

Wait, I was wrong .. its Ricky Williams..Somebody stole his stash! :lol:

I like West Georgia. Been traveling through there for years to get to my home town. :D

Basically, I am for love and peace.... Unless you start trying to take away the piece I'm lovin. B)

Archived