The "Calling of the NIP" ! ! !

WarTim

When all is said and done, this one needs to be moved into the classics forum.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When all is said and done, this one needs to be moved into the classics forum.

Coming from one of the "corndog nation".... I will take that as a huge compliment

:D , and say Thank You!

WAR EAGLE ! ! !

TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is going to be SIXTY TWO DEGREES in Houston tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2: Could that be a harbinger of NIP to come?

I am FLOORED. It is still August and this is still Houston. This is so out of character that I would not be surprised if I got up tomorrow and saw snow on the ground. :blink:

So much for global warming... :D

After the 400 inches of rain in atl this morning and most of the day...

The weather turned absoulutly perfect

Thank God we had braves tickets

Upper deck My wife and 15 month old daughter were freezing

We left I never leave anything early

Threw the AU nerf it the backyard full of happy fescue

60 lb Chow went after it

I tackled him

NIP NIP

:cheers:

After work yesterday my son wanted NOT to throw baseball..but throw football, even though he's playing fall baseball.

NIP NIP :beer2:

59 degrees on my patio at 7:00 this morning. I think I will not go to work today...maybe play some golf...it's getting near folks.

Seriously, up here in Bham i caught a chill on my way to work.

PLEASE WARTIM ...

... NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP !!!

59 degrees on my patio at 7:00 this morning.  I think I will not go to work today...maybe play some golf...it's getting near folks.

Its about 70 in Houston right now. Its never 70 in Houston this time of year. I just decided that lunch on the water with a few beers would be much more fun than working as well. The weather is just too nice to pass up.

Ahhhh.....Sitting here at the old keyboard, still basking in the glow from having spent the entire day on the Plains. We got the youngest daughter all set up in her dorm room. All is well. Mom Cried a bit, Daughter cried a bit, Dad cried a bit. B)

Life will not be the same around my house (empty nest), but, I am overflowing with pride and happiness. God has been good to us. One AU diploma down, one to go. With His help, We will have the priveledge of seeing her walk across that stage one day, hopefully, about FOUR years from now. :lol:

WE left out at about 8:00 this morning. Temperature was COOL...Skies were CLEAR and BLUE. Heading down 280, on our way to the most sacred Football site on planet Earth, I just could not resist. ;)

I made the "Official" phone call to old Jaydubb and to my Brother.

THE "N I P" has been declared.

(My wife has already granted special dispensation for breaking the old record by ONE day!) :D

I missed out on the opportunity to catch practice, but, I did hear the AU Band echoing all over Campus

(Goose bumps were in high gear ! ! !)

Since I am extremely tired, and am far past ready for some sack time, I will leave you with these final words until Sunday.......The "Nip" is in the Air, The TIGERS are preparing for the Season, God is in His Heaven , and, ALL is right with the World ! !

God Bless....WAR EAGLE....Now and FOREVER....W A R :au: E A G L E ! ! ! ! :

:jump::cheer::cheers:

YES!

Today was the perfect day too! It was the coldest August day in Louisiana history. A little "nippy"!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP NIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S PLAY SOME FOOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason while reading this I was picturing the Sienfield show. Then when Jenny (Elaine) chimed in with "Oh, bite me. Men don't have the corner on the Nip." , the picture was complete.

Great thread Tim & all.

It's good to know the N I P has been declared!

Yes, I felt the NIP yesterday as well. As I was driving back to Auburn from my girlfriend's house in Atlanta, I smelled a fragence that I love to smell. Others can back me up on this one. As you are driving to an Auburn (or probably any other school) most people who don't have tickets are working in their yard's trying to make them look nice for the up coming week and also wasting time till kickoff. While they are working in the yard they build up stuff to burn in their yards (sticks, grass, leaves, etc.). I smelled that yesterday as I was in between LaGrange and West Point, GA. I felt the NIP and its football time in Dixieland!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

Ahhhh.....Sitting here at the old keyboard, still basking in the glow from having spent the entire day on the Plains. We got the youngest daughter all set up in her dorm room. All is well. Mom Cried a bit, Daughter cried a bit, Dad cried a bit. B)

Life will not be the same around my house (empty nest), but, I am overflowing with pride and happiness. God has been good to us. One AU diploma down, one to go. With His help, We will have the priveledge of seeing her walk across that stage one day, hopefully, about FOUR years from now. :lol:

WE left out at about 8:00 this morning. Temperature was COOL...Skies were CLEAR and BLUE. Heading down 280, on our way to the most sacred Football site on planet Earth,  I just could not resist. ;)

I made the "Official" phone call to old Jaydubb and to my Brother.

(My wife has already granted special dispensation for breaking the old record by ONE day!) :D

I missed out on the opportunity to catch practice, but, I did hear the AU Band echoing all over Campus

(Goose bumps were in high gear ! ! !)

Since I am extremely tired, and am far past ready for some sack time, I will leave you with these final words until Sunday.......The "Nip" is in the Air, The TIGERS are preparing for the Season, God is in His Heaven , and, ALL is right with the World ! !

God Bless....WAR EAGLE....Now and FOREVER....W A R  :au:   E A G L E ! ! ! ! :

:jump:   :cheer:   :cheers:

WT....Amen brother! :D

Leaving daughters at Auburn and seeing them graduate 4 years later brings back a lot of memories........great times, lots more time in Auburn, empty checking accounts, etc. Now I'm bringing a Grandaughter to the first game. Gotta keep 'em trained :au:

Can't wait for them to tee it up. :au:

Always more than happy to do some "Nip" callin' ! ! ! :D

Now, if we can just make it to that first FOOTBALL SATURDAY ! ! ! ! :au::au:

Archived