Titliest DCI Golf Clubs.....................

kevon67

3-pw, Vokey Design sw, Ping Anser putter, Taylor Made driver and 3 wood, Black and white leather Titleist bag.

Excellent condition. 500.00. Will post pics if someone is interested. Never thought I would sell, due to back issues and my only son being left handed  :(

3-pw, Vokey Design sw, Ping Anser putter, Taylor Made driver and 3 wood, Black and white leather Titliest bag.

Excellent condition. 500.00. Will post pics if someone is interested. Never thought I would sell, due to back issues and my only son being left handed  :(

i'm left handed too!  :-[

Wish you would have sold these last April. I dumped $1300 on a new set of Taylor Made irons 4-Approach and a 3 & 5 wood. really would have liked to have spent less.

sorry cant help. but my post will "Bump" for you. hope u sell them soon.

I used to have a set of the original black DCI's. Loved those irons. Some douchebag stole them out of my truck on Christmas eve one year. I pretty much have all TaylorMade now, except for the Odyssey Sabertooth putter. I recently gave up the 3 iron for a  :-X  hybrid  :-[  Never thought it would come to that. I love that thing though. good luck selling them. I know its hard to let them go

Maybe you should throw in the hat that you are wearing in the picture to sweeten the deal some!  :laugh:  JK

;D Not a chance that was the last one at Toomer's Drugstore. I forget how old it is now, I remember Coach Hall had one

Maybe you should throw in the hat that you are wearing in the picture to sweeten the deal some!   :laugh:  JK

I am trying to post some pics, I will throw in the Titleist hat behind me in the pic ;D

Archived