Does anybody have an Auburn Tattoo on here?

Dude, i didnt even think about toomers corner being in the sleeve...I may end up doing this.lol. Highly doubt it but never say never

I would have the big tree start around my Shoulder and just work its way down to the elbow with toilet paper hanging from the limbs.

damn I wish I was tougher lol!

seems like a dumb tatoo, but its such a beautiful sight when you ride by after an Auburn victory

Wow youve got good ideas G-A.lol. Im coming to you for ideas if i need them for anything now.lol. And yea it would really only mean something to us Die Hards. Ive always told myself ill never get one but also told myself if i ever did that it would be something to do with Auburn. Now im left to ponder with this great idea......

Wow youve got good ideas G-A.lol. Im coming to you for ideas if i need them for anything now.lol. And yea it would really only mean something to us Die Hards. Ive always told myself ill never get one but also told myself if i ever did that it would be something to do with Auburn. Now im left to ponder with this great idea......

Well let me know if you decide to do it lol... I would certainly like to see how it comes out.

Dude, i didnt even think about toomers corner being in the sleeve...I may end up doing this.lol. Highly doubt it but never say never

I would have the big tree start around my Shoulder and just work its way down to the elbow with toilet paper hanging from the limbs.

seems like a dumb tatoo, but its such a beautiful sight when you ride by after an Auburn victory

Would make a sweet full back piece.

i am getting my initials, BKK, outlined in black with the inside fading from orange to blue on my love handle! lol

doin that this summer when my tattoo guy comes back to town

i think you should do it!!!!! that would be AWESOME!!!! :wareagle:

I'm thinking of getting a full back tattoo of Pat Dye one of these days.  Maybe with him taking the game ball from Reggie Slack after the '89 Iron Bowl.  That would be sweet.

I have wanted to get a tat with some kind of AU design since i graduated in 2003. Haven't made up my mind what it should look like or where I want to put it yet, but it's definately in the works. War Eagle!

I want to get the AU logo on my shoulder... but I just cant do it.

If i ever do, you guys will be the first to know!

Why can't you do it GA?  It doesn't hurt...really....well.....hehe!

I'm thinking of getting a full back tattoo of Pat Dye one of these days.  Maybe with him taking the game ball from Reggie Slack after the '89 Iron Bowl.  That would be sweet.

bear-bryant.jpg

so you wanna be like the auburn version of this guy?.... please dont do that.

bear-bryant.jpg

so you wanna be like the auburn version of this guy?.... please dont do that.

Rammer Lammer baby!

Don't get Pat Dye he was a cheater.

Don't get Pat Dye he was a cheater.

Excuse me sir (or gal), but before you start throwing the "cheater" word around about a great Auburn coach, you better have some facts to back it up!

Archived