ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

New info on lineup and defense: http://markbowman.mlblogs.com/archives/2010/04/prado_starting_at_third_in_chi.html

Basically Prado moving to 3rd base, move Infante to 2nd, Diaz taking over left field from Nate McClouth, whose sitting this one out by the looks of it. Here's the lineup:

Cabrera

Prado

Escobar

Glaus

Diaz

Infante

Heyward

Ross

Hudson

New info on lineup and defense: http://markbowman.mlblogs.com/archives/2010/04/prado_starting_at_third_in_chi.html

Basically Prado moving to 3rd base, move Infante to 2nd, Diaz taking over left field from Nate McClouth, whose sitting this one out by the looks of it. Here's the lineup:

Cabrera

Prado

Escobar

Glaus

Diaz

Infante

Heyward

Ross

Hudson

Wow I forgot that Ross catches Hudson.  Luckily, no one will steal on him. Dude's got a cannon

Braves up 2-0 in the bottom of the 3rd, although Heyward's decided to play golf instead of baseball today

:laugh:

oh and they did give AU a shoutout when Tim was up to bat in the 2nd

I would love to hear a few thoughts on the McCann throw in the 13th.  Interference? yes or no?  And why or why not? 

I would have to call incidental interference.  Even so, that's counted as an out on the bases

I would love to hear a few thoughts on the McCann throw in the 13th.  Interference? yes or no?  And why or why not? 

I would have to call incidental interference.  Even so, that's counted as an out on the bases

As much as I want to, I think it was clean. I think it did brush him but gentle enough that if didnt really affect him

Derek Lowe is embarrassing. He's thrown 34 strikes and 33 balls thus far. you gotta throw more than 50% strikes when out of those 67 pitches, 40 of them have been sinkers. thats ridiculous.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

PULL HIM BOBBY COX. we're losing now. and he's been flirting with danger for the past two innings