ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

i hope they'll get back on track when they return to Atlanta.

a lot of the guys I work with believe this team can be really good... I feel the same way... I still think its early and the braves have time on their side... Im not giving up yet... they have a long way to go,.

they can certainly get better.

Just give them time. They play like 162+ games, they've got some GREAT players, an awesome manager, and the potential to be amazing. It will happen once everyone settles into it. Jason will get used to the big leagues, Glaus will get used to first, and chipper will be back sooner rather than later. Plus we've got some great pitchers too. This will be a good year

It's all good, guys.  No need for panic yet.  This is the best team we've had in quite some time.

i would love to agree with you but until they make it to the playoffs i can't judge them. The 14 straight playoff teams out do this team so far...  :thumbsup:

Chipper's leadership on and off the field will be crucial when the team hits losing streaks like the current one

off the field is the keyword.. because with his injury record and how he's been hurt already this year, looks like we wont have him on the field as much as we would like.

Might need to trade to get a back-up third baseman so we don't have to keep moving Prado over. Or if we can pull somebody up from the minors would be even better. But chipper's time is running out, would be nice to have someone already in the clubhouse when he calls it quits