Site Updates

WDEAUB

ST or Brandon, I was just fumbling around in some places on this site that for me is still unchartered territory but I saw all these suggestions for the site and several responses about things to come. I'm just curious as to how that's coming along for you. I personally think this site is absolutely awesome. I use my phone ALL the time and its honestly faster than my laptop so obviously the new server is up and going. Just wondering what more we are looking forward to and in what stage of the process you guys are in on these things.

Again, I love the site and have 0 quarrels with any aspect of it. Just curious.

Thanks for all you do and WDE!

ST or Brandon, I was just fumbling around in some places on this site that for me is still unchartered territory but I saw all these suggestions for the site and several responses about things to come. I'm just curious as to how that's coming along for you. I personally think this site is absolutely awesome. I use my phone ALL the time and its honestly faster than my laptop so obviously the new server is up and going. Just wondering what more we are looking forward to and in what stage of the process you guys are in on these things.

Again, I love the site and have 0 quarrels with any aspect of it. Just curious.

Thanks for all you do and WDE!

Well right now we are strapped for cash so we don't have a lot of things we are working on besides the Official Auburn Eagle store that will have several AUsome Auburn Eagle items for all the Auburn Eagleholics out there. When we start getting enough advertisements and are selling a decent amount of Auburn Eagle products we have a lot of things we would like to do.

Completely understandable in this date in time. Its hard for most everyone. I def would like to see some more AE product.

• 3 months later...

Having trouble logging in.  Are you guys doing maintenance or anything?

Archived