BOSTON RED SOX THREAD!!

Guest Autiger88

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Autiger88

The Twins have two on base with Mower Batting and Okajima Pitching and its not looking good ok while typing this he walked Mower and the Bases are loaded :banghead: in the Bottom of the 7th

Guest Autiger88

Nope its not bad they didn't do anything right now its the Bottom of the 9th Twins Batting the score is 6-3 Red sox 2 Outs and Two Batters are on First and Second Come on Papelbon

Guest Autiger88

No Problem J and tt and sorry for getting off without giving you an update I had to go do something and completley forgot my bad

Guest Autiger88

I will try to do better next time haha  ;D and BTW J you watching it today cause I have no way to watch it if you are can you keep me updated please??

What was supposed to be our strength this year, (Defense/run prevention), is turning into a weakness.  I see too many errors early on.  I hope they can correct it.  If not for the 2 costly errors in the TB game, we would have won it.

By the way...I get all the Red Sox games on DirecTV.  I can't live without it.

(Props to the Bruins for evening the series against Buffalo too!)

;D

Guest Autiger88

What was supposed to be our strength this year, (Defense/run prevention), is turning into a weakness.  I see too many errors early on.  I hope they can correct it.  If not for the 2 costly errors in the TB game, we would have won it.

;D

Its getting ridiculous to watch I hope we can correct it cause if we don't we will stay second to last if not in last place and miss the playoffs :banghead:

;D

Its getting ridiculous to watch I hope we can correct it cause if we don't we will stay second to last if not in last place and miss the playoffs :banghead:

Its a long season, they will turn it around. Just hope the Yankees stay on course

Hooraaaaaaay!! We won a game. Stop one streak to start a new one! Didn't get to watch it but looks like it'll take much better play to extend this win streak.

Guest Autiger88

Hooraaaaaaay!! We won a game. Stop one streak to start a new one! Didn't get to watch it but looks like it'll take much better play to extend this win streak.

We Won 2 against the Orioles and now we play Toronto

Guest Autiger88

Hey 88.  Not good!!!  O's swept the Sox this weekend.  Yuk!!

Well That Sucks I swear what was supposed to help us this year seems like it hurt us more I hope we can turn things around :banghead:

Guest Autiger88

I know but how long is it going to last oh yeah 17-6 now  :happydance: I hope we can do this again

Archived