BOSTON RED SOX THREAD!!

Guest Autiger88

Only time of the year when I pull for the Yankers. Keep on pounding those orioles Golf. I hate the orange pigeons more than any team in any sport, period. Plus we won also!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only time of the year when I pull for the Yankers. Keep on pounding those orioles Golf. I hate the orange pigeons more than any team in any sport, period. Plus we won also!

Sounds good to me J

Guest Autiger88

We Won 11-6 4 Winning the Seris against the Angels 4 games to none :happydance: now We play the Yanks hope we can at least win one against them

At least its at Fenway. Maybe we can win this series. Look out Golf it might get nasty on here for a minute!

Scoreless in the 3rd guys. Bron and Co strolling the Celtics by 20 right now. Sick series. Not a close game yet.

I know this is a Red Sox thread but I'm pushing to make this a Boston sports thread. Anyone have an issue with this?

Hell I haven't checked it since then either. Gross! And the Celtics were disgusting tonight also.

Great game 3 today between Celtics and Cavs. Rondo was phenominal. Hopefully Boston will still be rocking tonight with a big win over NY.

Boston has got it going their way today for sure. Hope we can hold this lead. Then all we need is for the Bruins to finish up their playoff series tomorrow night.

Have some faith fans.  The Sox are doing about what the Yankees did last year.  (I think that worked out for them, don't you?)  The pitching is starting to pick up and soon we will get 2/3rds of our starting OF in Ellsbury and Cameron.  They have done a good job with only playing Ortiz against righties, and Lowell against Lefties.  The defense concerns me sometimes, (I really thought Beltre was a better defensive 3rd baseman than he is showing right now..but again...those things iron out over a long season.)

Have faith...The Red Sox will be in it to win it come Sept.

;D

(Dice-K looked really good tonight!)  :happydance:

Being a Detroit Tigers fan, I thought I would take it upon myself to preview us going into the weekend series at Comerica. Tigers are playing pretty good baseball right now having just taken 3 out of 4 against the Yankees. Starting pitching has not been good although it appears to be getting better. The bullpen has been lights out with Zumaya flamethrowing again (100+mph) and Valverde being perfect in save opps. Hitting has been good - I think Cabrera is sober but if not he needs to continue drinking b/c he has been killing the baseball. Rookie Austin Jackson has been sensational (thank you Yankees for trading him to us). Go Tigers!

Welcome snowman. I got no beef with you or your Tigers. Hell, they're Tigers! I only hate the Yankees and Baltimore. And Golf will tell you I'm not 1 2 disrespect. Unless it is Baltimore whom which I truly dispise. Anyways, I hope that series vs the Yankees woke my Red Sox up and they don't look past Detroit with the series against NY coming up this Sunday. Y'all have been looking pretty good lately and I am definitely worried about us salvaging our season. We've been on a pretty hot streak recently though. Hope can we keep rolling.

Guest Autiger88

Not trying to sound mean Snowman But you know there is a Button for creating new threads click on it a create a Tigers thread  :dunno: anyways Tungston I hope so it would be nice to go back to the Playoffs again but with the Yanks comment they went 10 and 10 and then got it on track but I do agree its a long season hope we can change for the better I still got faith brother Lets Go Red Sox!!! :partey:

88, snowman did mention earier in the Yankers thread that he didn't feel he would have much company in a Tigers thread, so he would just drop in on other threads when they played them. No difference in Golf staying on ours ALL THE TIME! I agree with the snowman about him being lonely out there in Detroit. He's cool though. But let's sweep this series and stay hottt going at NY next week.

Guest Autiger88

88, snowman did mention earier in the Yankers thread that he didn't feel he would have much company in a Tigers thread, so he would just drop in on other threads when they played them. No difference in Golf staying on ours ALL THE TIME! I agree with the snowman about him being lonely out there in Detroit. He's cool though. But let's sweep this series and stay hottt going at NY next week.

Oh My bad Snowman I agree it's lonely in Detroit( But hey they are looking ok right now at least neither one of us is Seattle sorry Seattle fans on here but its true). But I hope so we need to get a Winning streak going now.I hope it happens this weekend.

Just out of curiosity Snowman, are you by chance a truck driver? Or do you just really like "Smokey and the Bandit"?

Thanks for vouching for me, J, and good guess - not a truck driver but do enjoy me some Jerry Reed and Fred. I promise I come in peace Red Sox fans, just love my Auburn Tigers and my D town teams (even the mighty Lions). Don't know who is scheduled to start tomorrow night -will have to look it up. Question for you, J, I know the Red Sox and Orioles are division rivals, but it seems as though your disdain for them runs deeper, do tell? 

Guest Autiger88

Thanks for vouching for me, J, and good guess - not a truck driver but do enjoy me some Jerry Reed and Fred. I promise I come in peace Red Sox fans, just love my Auburn Tigers and my D town teams (even the mighty Lions). Don't know who is scheduled to start tomorrow night -will have to look it up. Question for you, J, I know the Red Sox and Orioles are division rivals, but it seems as though your disdain for them runs deeper, do tell? 

Its cool Snowman and again my bad and Yes J I was wondering that myself I think I know but do tell  :dunno:

Archived