BOSTON RED SOX THREAD!!

Guest Autiger88

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Autiger88

Tomorrows game begins at 12pm CST on MLB network,NESN we are again at the Twins and Maybe tomorrow we will actually so up to play :dunno:

Guest Autiger88

I think it was just that one game where it was the First game it that ballpark and all the excitment surrounding it so Hopefully it was cause we looked like a Highschool team out there MON :dunno:

Guest Autiger88

Same here it was a bad day for me it was horrible I couldn't believe it.

I think I figured out what is wrong with Beckett maybe it has something to do with Victor being the Catcher Now you know last year before Varitek got hurt Beckett was pitching great then when V got hurt and we go Victor he didn't pitch that great and maybe it carried over to this year But that is JMO :dunno:

Guest Autiger88

I really don't know what could be his problem hell any of our pitchers problems they all are sucking it up right now except for Lackey he did great his first start but the Bull Pen lost us that game

Not 88 but I personally believe it was myth turned into reality because of how it got into the minds of everyone. JMO

Guest Autiger88

Its Game Time Come On Red Sox  :happydance: Lackey Is Pitching Today!!!

And Styx I really don't like talking about it if it was if it wasn't I don't care its long gone now so that is all that matters :happydance:

Its Game Time Come On Red Sox  :happydance: Lackey Is Pitching Today!!!

And Styx I really don't like talking about it if it was if it wasn't I don't care its long gone now so that is all that matters :happydance:

True. And now you guys are the team to beat year in and year out for the most part.

Guest Autiger88

Yep and of course are divison is one of the Hardest in the MLB I just hope we go to the Playoffs again and maybe win it all this year that way I can hold it over Golfs Head  :tease:

Yep and of course are divison is one of the Hardest in the MLB I just hope we go to the Playoffs again and maybe win it all this year that way I can hold it over Golfs Head  :tease:

I def. agree with you there. The AL East is brutal.

Guest Autiger88

Yep With Teams like the YONkers and the Rays it gets pretty Brutal but I think if we can ever get our pitching straight and start Hitting we have a chance JMHO

What's up guys? How's our Sox looking today? I'm diving from Auburn to bammerham so I can't watch or listen. Updates if u don't mind...  :dunno:

Archived