BOSTON RED SOX THREAD!!

Guest Autiger88

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, 8-2 in our last 10....pitching is turning around and the bats are starting to come together. Hopefully Crawford can build off of that homerun. And Lowrie, steppin it up lately. Lets hope this continues. GO BO SOX!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 8-2 in our last 10....pitching is turning around and the bats are starting to come together. Hopefully Crawford can build off of that homerun. And Lowrie, steppin it up lately. Lets hope this continues. GO BO SOX!!!

Hey what is our record right now I work all the time havent been able to pay attention? :dunno:

One of these days we will get to .500, and then we will move forward even more.

Also, Jose Iglesias is getting his first big-league start at SS....the future is on display tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...2 of 3 from the Cubbies. 2 of 3 from the Indians. And now we are right up there in contention for the division.

GO BO SOX!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

So glad the Red Sox have straightened out and are playing like everyone thought they would.  That sweep of the Yankees in NY was nice to watch.

;D

Adrian Gonzalez is just a beast! 

• 4 weeks later...

Sucks being back behind the Yanks. But if we could get this pitching situation fixed we would be GOLDEN.

I was never a big fan of the Lackey signing, and he has done nothing to prove himself. Wish we could trade him for something better.

• 7 months later...

Well, last year sucked.  Spring training starts soon and hopefully the Red Sox have put all that negativity behind them.  I can't wait to see what the team looks like with Valentine at the helm.  Never been a fan of his, but he has a great mind for baseball. 

Come on Baseball season!!!

;D

Well, last year sucked.   Spring training starts soon and hopefully the Red Sox have put all that negativity behind them.  I can't wait to see what the team looks like with Valentine at the helm.  Never been a fan of his, but he has a great mind for baseball.  

Come on Baseball season!!!

;D

Can't wait hopefully we turn things around this year and maybe win alot more.

Its almost time for spring training! :happydance:

LOL at hiring Bobby Valentine.

indeed  :laugh:

At least all of the talent on the Red Sox will make up for a lot of Valentine's dumb moves.

• 4 months later...

Well since no Red Sox fans seem to care I will say congrat's to David. Guy has had an amazing career

Red Sox slugger David Ortiz hits 400th career home run

• 9 months later...

My one day to pull for Bo Soxs is over................... have lost 2 in a row. Golf is happy. Guess all our Bo Soxs fans are no longer around.....

• 1 year later...

My one day to pull for Bo Soxs is over................... have lost 2 in a row. Golf is happy. Guess all our Bo Soxs fans are no longer around.....

We are still here.

Just waiting for this abortion of a season to be over so free agency and trading can start.

:)

Archived