Partition?

aupops2

Hey, guys!!!  Can I separate the General Chat out;  I believe you guys need to realize that there are real Auburn fans here,  and,  apparently, a lot of children.  I'll stick with you a couple more weeks,  but for what I't worth, you're about to lose me.

Hey, guys!!!  Can I separate the General Chat out;  I believe you guys need to realize that there are real Auburn fans here,  and,  apparently, a lot of children.  I'll stick with you a couple more weeks,  but for what I't worth, you're about to lose me.

Pops, I sent you a Private Message.  Feel free to contact me that way or by email any time you have an issue. 

People,  I thought this would somehow, go the  proper people!!!!  Do you realize how much of this crap doesn't have anything to do with Auburn University??  You're website, for God's Sake, is AuburnEagle. com.  I know, because I'm wearing a shirt that says so.  MODS, let me block all non-Auburn subjects, and do it fast.  If I see a "THREAD TO NOTHINGLESS", no: I won't go crazy, but ......

I thought General Chat was just that, General Chat. It says talk about anything here, from corn to peanuts. I don't see the big deal. That's why there are other categories Pops. Just saying.

People,  I thought this would somehow, go the  proper people!!!!   Do you realize how much of this crap doesn't have anything to do with Auburn University??   You're website, for God's Sake, is AuburnEagle. com.  I know, because I'm wearing a shirt that says so.  MODS, let me block all non-Auburn subjects, and do it fast.  If I see a "THREAD TO NOTHINGLESS", no: I won't go crazy, but ......

Pops? what is the matter? if u dont like general chat then dont go there..  :dunno: sorry but i like to keep up with my auburn friends in the thread of nothingness because they are my friends and i dont have another spot to keep in contact with them?

I love general chat.

llITTLE PEOPLE, HAVE YOUR CHATS:  i JUST DON'T WANT TO GO THERE.  BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU HEARD OF FACEBOOK,  MATCH.COM., E.HARMONY,  THIS IS A F333333, AUBURN SPORTS SITE.

llITTLE PEOPLE, HAVE YOUR CHATS:  i JUST DON'T WANT TO GO THERE.  BY THE WAY, HAVE YOU HEARD OF FACEBOOK,  MATCH.COM., E.HARMONY,  THIS IS A F333333, AUBURN SPORTS SITE.

then dont. yes i have a facebook and you can't post on facebook like you can on a message board.

i dont understand what the freakout is about.

LET'S SEE, I'M 66, MY FAMILY IS IN GULF SHORES, I'LL BE THERE TOMOROW.  YOU'RE 21, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT IN AUBURN;  AM I MISSING SOMETHING, BIG BOY

LET'S SEE, I'M 66, MY FAMILY IS IN GULF SHORES, I'LL BE THERE TOMOROW.   YOU'RE 21, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT IN AUBURN;  AM I MISSING SOMETHING, BIG BOY

actually i'm 17 in huntsville. about to be in Auburn in one year. and thats right i'm a pretty big boy  :laugh:

i'm glad your gonna be in gulf shores tomorrow. i was there a couple of weeks ago for a baseball tournament.

Guest Autiger88

LET'S SEE, I'M 66, MY FAMILY IS IN GULF SHORES, I'LL BE THERE TOMOROW.   YOU'RE 21, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT IN AUBURN;  AM I MISSING SOMETHING, BIG BOY

Am I missing something here cause this sore don't make since??? :dunno:

aupops,

You obviously don't understand messages boards very well. Most, if not all, message boards on the internet, have a general chat section where anything (that's appropriate) goes, to an extent. So, if you go to another forum or message board, they're gonna have a general chat too. Plus, most other sites out there don't keep inappropriate members or content under control like this one does. This site nips problems in the bud quick. If you want to see a message forum that's out of control, go look at tigerdropping.com. Yea, it's mostly lswho folks there, but there are Auburn fans there too.

I've agreed with alot of your posts Pops on many other threads, but this is a childish complaint. Threatening the mods that you will leave if your bidding isn't done? Come on, you are better than that.

HEY POPS. I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO READ IT. I AM NO BOY. A FEW MONTHS FROM 40. THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHERS THAT ARE OLDER THAN ME. I THINK YOU ARE WAY OFF BASE HERE. MAYBE WE COULD START A MOSES THREAD FOR YOU SO THAT YOU WILL FEEL INCLUDED. YOUR COMPLAINT IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.    QUIT WORRYING ABOUT THINGS THAT HAVE NO AFFECT ON YOU WHATSOEVER AND ENJOY YOUR LATER YEARS  :banghead:

There are football, recruiting, basketball, baseball, and every other thread you could want. Read them and stay off ours if it bothers you so.  :beatmullet:

Wow, what an amazing douche! I seen many in my life, but wow! Anyway WDE to west, 88, ga, and all others who see this site as not only a way to keep up with auburn, but us as individuals. I am still trying to figure out why someone would get this crazy over something that causes no physical harm to another human being.

• 2 weeks later...

People, just wanted to apologize for allowing myself to get sucked in to the spin.  Please understand that those of us who want to only see Auburn Sports topics are here.  I have learned how to separate myself from the non-Auburn comments and topics, so I am all good.  For those of you who were offended by this thread, you might want to review your comments.  For me, I went too far, and I apologize.  But I am an Auburn Tiger, have been for almost 50 years, and will be in the afterlife.  God bless you all, and WDE.    Tom

Archived