STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

I know I've seen numerous fellow AE members on here talking about some Pittsburg Steelers. With all that's been going on with them I'm surprised no one else has started this. So here ya go...

I would love to see Tate end up here. Along with Tebow as well.

Big Steeler fan here. Best pro fans in the world.

Of course you are Golf! Are you sure you don't just agree with me on the Steelers and 88 on the Magic just to play nice with the Red Sox fans? J/k. I read your piece on the Steelers helmets. Very interesting stuff. I wasn't aware.

Guest Autiger88

Big Steeler fan here. Best pro fans in the world.

Of course you are Golf! Are you sure you don't just agree with me on the Steelers and 88 on the Magic just to play nice with the Red Sox fans? J/k. I read your piece on the Steelers helmets. Very interesting stuff. I wasn't aware.

Wow I believe he does :tease:

What Happend with Ben is he suspended or has anybody heard??? :dunno:

He met with Goodell yesterday. As of 7 hours ago, still no decision. Last that's been updated I can find.

Guest Autiger88

Well I think he will be he should if you ask me cause he should not act like that a frekin 2 time SB champion acting so childish it amazes me to see that IMO not trying to start anything cause I like the Steelers when they aren't playing the Colts.

I agree. I've never really been sold on him. He can manage a game well but his off the field antics have been stirring crap up since year 2. I would've loved to have gotten Phillip Rivers out of that class over anybody. But I pull for him nonetheless. They did get rid of 1 big issue though. Let the jets deal with him! There's endless WRs coming out to be drafted year in and year out.

I agree. I've never really been sold on him. He can manage a game well but his off the field antics have been stirring crap up since year 2. I would've loved to have gotten Phillip Rivers out of that class over anybody. But I pull for him nonetheless. They did get rid of 1 big issue though. Let the jets deal with him! There's endless WRs coming out to be drafted year in and year out.

I agree plus they are expecting big things out of Mike Wallace. Oh J as for red socker fans some good but most just jealous of the Yankees. Only kidding guys only kidding.

Guest Autiger88

According to ESPN will be give his punishment after the Draft.

Im guessing Suspended for a Number of games next year what do you think???

I hope this guy goes to puke and his head falls off! Roger Goodell too! Idiots! If it is indeed true what he has been accused of. At first i thought that maybe these girls were just after his money, not so much now. It doesnt happen 3 times without there being anything to it. And 3 is all we know of! This couldve happened more than 3 times! IF it is true then BEN ROETHLISBERGER has absolutely no place on this earth! Neither do his body guards! And if I WERE THE COMMISSIONER OF THE NFL I WOULDVE MADE SURE HE WAS NO LONGER PART OF THE NFL! This is CRAP! The world is going to absolute $h**!!! In todays world with money you can get away with anything! It is AWFUL. Michael Vick got suspended for 2 years was it....then youve got Dante Stallworth KILLING somebody with his drunk a** and he gets a slap on the wrist! And now Ben Roethlisberger the RAPIST, can just run free so he can go rape other girls. Im this pissed and im not even a father of a girl yet! This just REALLY REALLY sets me off!!!!!! Tell me how yall feel about this subject! Ben Roethlisberger you are about as worthless as a wale turd in the bottom of the ocean! PUNK!

They could just announce a class action lawsuit add on TV just like with Mesothelioma!

ATTENTION (in a loud alarming voice)!!!

If are one of the numerous individuals who have been raped or molested by Ben Roethlisberger you may entitled to compensation.  Due to a recent court ruling Ben.....

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this guy goes to puke and his head falls off! Roger Goodell too! Idiots! If it is indeed true what he has been accused of. At first i thought that maybe these girls were just after his money, not so much now. It doesnt happen 3 times without there being anything to it. And 3 is all we know of! This couldve happened more than 3 times! IF it is true then BEN ROETHLISBERGER has absolutely no place on this earth! Neither do his body guards! And if I WERE THE COMMISSIONER OF THE NFL I WOULDVE MADE SURE HE WAS NO LONGER PART OF THE NFL! This is CRAP! The world is going to absolute $h**!!! In todays world with money you can get away with anything! It is AWFUL. Michael Vick got suspended for 2 years was it....then youve got Dante Stallworth KILLING somebody with his drunk a** and he gets a slap on the wrist! And now Ben Roethlisberger the RAPIST, can just run free so he can go rape other girls. Im this pissed and im not even a father of a girl yet! This just REALLY REALLY sets me off!!!!!! Tell me how yall feel about this subject! Ben Roethlisberger you are about as worthless as a wale turd in the bottom of the ocean! PUNK!

you can't rape the willing, those girls wanted him cause of his money and fame. he has no reason to rape andyone cause he is a pro athlete women will be falling all over him all the time. i think the broads just want money and 15 minutes of fame! i just dont buy into what alot of women say or do. for example, a woman is drunk sleeps with a guy but totally regrets it so she says she was raped! that is a common thing that happens.

Go Steelers!!!!  I've been an AU and Steeler fan my entire life.  I was rooting for both teams when I was in diapers (I have pics to prove it)!  Been through the good and bad with both teams. 

The Bad:  The end of the Dye era when AU wasn't up to par.  The end of the Bowden era when we weren't close to par.  The end of the Chuck Noll years and the Bubby Brister years in Pittsburgh (ouch!).

No doubt, has been far more good than bad.

So go Steelers and War Eagle!!!

Go Steelers!!!!  I've been an AU and Steeler fan my entire life.  I was rooting for both teams when I was in diapers (I have pics to prove it)!  Been through the good and bad with both teams. 

The Bad:  The end of the Dye era when AU wasn't up to par.  The end of the Bowden era when we weren't close to par.  The end of the Chuck Noll years and the Bubby Brister years in Pittsburgh (ouch!).

No doubt, has been far more good than bad.

So go Steelers and War Eagle!!!

Welcome WarEagleGuy and back at you with the go Steelers and War Eagle!!

Welcome to AE, the greatest (most addicting) site ever built! Guess I will just call u Guy if that's cool. ?? Steelers thread has been at a stand still since the draft and the Ben Roth decision. Hopefully we can get it rolling better soon.