STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

• 3 weeks later...

Deangelo Williams has been making rounds over the Internet talking s*** about certain players. He opines on Peyton Manning next.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2016/03/07/social-media-reacts-to-deangelo-williams-saying-peyton-manning-this-past-year-was-sht/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=tpspages&utm_campaign=fb

dumb ass

He wasn't always like this. He carries a lot of resentment because of his mothers death of breast cancer. He felt like the Panthers abandoned him when she died and he thinks the NFL is being hypocritical with its breast cancer awareness. He has fell off the deep end since then. Edited by aujeff11

Coach Tomlin set him straight today but I'm sure he's listening......;)

Looks like Sammie is going to be on the field a lot more in 2016. Martavius Bryant looks to be in the stands after his second failed drug test.

Not much of a team minded individual at this point. Very disgusted with this kid.

He has had issues from day one so we knew that we were taking a chance with him when they drafted him. Just hate to see it wasted. Sure seems to happen a lot

Yeah, saw this yesterday, I guess Big Ben calling him out was only good for one acrobatic TD catch.

Edited by wareagleguy

• 5 months later...

Okay guys, time to resurrect this thread. We all know the Steelers are the only NFL team that matters! I have been getting a lot of updates from Steeler Nation and am getting pumped for the season to start against the Washington __________. It will be a great way to kick off this year's MNF and a great way to kick off our season with a big W!

We picked up Justin Gilbert from the dysfunctional Browns, who could provide much needed help and depth to our CB position. We also picked up big Zach Mettenberger, who I think could be a solid back-up. 

FYI, we have named 4 Captains for this year's team: Big Ben for O Cap; William Gay and Cameron Heyward as D Caps; and Robert Golden as ST Cap.

Steelers will represent the AFC this year with a good chance to win it all.