STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

Well getting close to game time. Now if my Steelers win and get to ANOTHER Super Bowl and win it. Life would be complete. I want say anything about the Yankees just yet.

AU- National Champs

Steelers- Super Bowl Champs

Well getting close to game time. Now if my Steelers win and get to ANOTHER Super Bowl and win it. Life would be complete. I want say anything about the Yankees just yet.

AU- National Champs

I knew there was something I liked about you golf.  I have been a Steelers fan since I knew what football was (which, for the record, is not as long as I was a Tiger).  I for one am going for the dream trifecta, as the Giants have been my baseball team since I moved to the Bay Area 12 years ago.

AU- National Champs

I knew there was something I liked about you golf.  I have been a Steelers fan since I knew what football was (which, for the record, is not as long as I was a Tiger).  I for one am going for the dream trifecta, as the Giants have been my baseball team since I moved to the Bay Area 12 years ago.

Well thank you SCruzTiger. GO STEELERS

Well you guys need to go out on a limb. Packers favored by 1 to 1.5 for the game. Let me remind non-Steeler fans why we are so good. One word coaching the Steelers have had 3 yes I said 3 coaches in the last 43 years in the NFL. No other team comes close. Chuck Noll, Bill Crowder and Mike Tomlin. Mike is 38 years old. So get use to seeing the Steelers in the playoffs for a longggggggggggg time. 

43 years To me that says alot. Thanks God for the Rooney family.

Well you guys need to go out on a limb. Packers favored by 1 to 1.5 for the game. Let me remind non-Steeler fans why we are so good. One word coaching the Steelers have had 3 yes I said 3 coaches in the last 43 years in the NFL. No other team comes close. Chuck Noll, Bill Crowder and Mike Tomlin. Mike is 38 years old. So get use to seeing the Steelers in the playoffs for a longggggggggggg time. 

43 years To me that says alot. Thanks God for the Rooney family.

I pointed out to a Raiders fan friend of mine the other day that the Steelers have had fewer coaches in my lifetime (I am 41) than the Raiders have had in my daughters' (she is 5).  He didn't like that.