STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

I LOVE me some Troy! I think his achilles problems should be better this Sunday, especially being able to play indoors. The last couple of games were so bitterly cold, I think with his type of injury the cold was really a problem.

Ready for Sunday!!! GO STEEELRS!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I guess you guys have seen the yahoo article on the most hated person in the SB? Big Ben of course. Whatever, Ben will win the SB yet again and Rogers will be left with a hurt ego and a really sore body. I really think the hits will get ugly for Rogers.

Yep its rough to take. But at least we won the National Championship. Go Auburn!!!!!!

Saw something that surprised me during the game. Saw a steeler fan with an Edmund Nelson jersey on in the stands. You younger guys wouldn`t remember him. Great DL at Auburn who had a good career with the steelers.

• 10 months later...

crap it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.................................................................. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxlN4Al_jA-Cmkg8I_kPXIt8L0Nnt1QH_oLqkIh8YJU2b-9fu5

Lord, please watch over Golf tonight as he sits and drinks away his sorrow. Amen

See yall next year.  I told yall the Steelers couldn't do it with the health of Ben's ankle. 

Just wanted to beat Denver had no thoughts of going farther. Hell we were missing 6 starters due to injury.

After the last 2 weeks this just tops it off. We need new OC and DC. Get rid of Mike T. clean the frickin house. Free agency here we come......

I can't help it, but I am glad it was Tebow and not Tom Brady.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...