STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

• 1 month later...

I know it....I drove up to see them last Thursday night in Nashville and it was hard to watch them blow another 4th quarter lead...sound familiar?

It was great to see us run the ball like we did! J. Dwyer did a great job and may have put himself in a position to start soon. At least he has shown he is capable of carrying the ball on a constistant basis!

GO STEELERS GO!

This was a huge win because I didn't think we'd take this game when I walked out of Titans Stadium on a Thursday night 4 weeks ago. I wasn't sure we had another year in us considering our age, but once again I see the Steeler Way in these guys and I love it!

Pound the rock, play tough defense, score on big plays in between, and play great special teams. If we can keep this up, we could have a shot at #7!

Ryan Clark is questionable but I'd say he'd out. Can't chance it.

The defense had better be ready to play their best game of the season. The offense will need to play downhill, and be ready to pound the rock like we haven't since Bettis.

Use every running back we have, and punch this team squarely in the mouth. Ram the ball down their gut.

I think that's Ryan's second concussion in the last 3 weeks can't see him playing Sunday. But your right got to make sure Byron does not lose the game pound them over and over

We gotta figure out a way to score on defense or special teams......without Ben we look rough.

We just have to weather the storm, hope we can go 4-2 or 3-3 over the next 6 games, and Ben gets back to where he was. I've never thought 6-4 would look like 4-6 but it does right now.

Nice post thanks for input.

Before the present day uniforms Steelers were known for terrible uniforms. Until the Steelers won there first Super Bowl first of I thing 6 they had never won crap. So give us a frickin break

The last two weeks have totally sucked!!!!!! If Ben comes back next week I hope he can keep from getting hurt. We need to win 5 more games....might make it with 4.

What a game by these old guys! We may lose, but it won't be without a fight!

Well shut my damn mouth................... You just can't beat being a Steeler fan. Won the damn game w/o our 2 best Off./ 2 Def. players. Fantastic game...............

Well shut my damn mouth................... You just can't beat being a Steeler fan. Won the damn game w/o our 2 best Off./ 2 Def. players. Fantastic game...............

Made my week....maybe month! Hate the rat birds and beating them tonight was HUGE!