STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

Kaye Cowher dies of skin cancer. I had no ideal she was even sick. Steeler Nation in mourning. Prayers sent to Bill and his family.   :'(

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/07/24/kaye-cowher-dies-of-skin-cancer/

Sad indeed.  The Cowher family will be in our prayers. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Steelers win 15-9 over the Falcons. Ughy game but its a win. I'm just hoping to go 2 and 2 over the first 4 games. Then Ben is back. Hard to figure the Falcons out. Living in Atl. I root for them unless they are playing my Steelers.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn 3-0 baby. Playing 3rd and 4th QB's. Gotta love that Steeler defense with Troy. Watch this catch by Troy against fishs beloved Bucs......

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/09/27/troy-polamalus-awesomness-extends-to-sidelines/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk2%7C173677

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn the game last night was for the big boys. Some of the hardest hitting you will ever want to see. Bodies flying all over the place.

Uh did I say Steelers win 13-10

• 1 month later...

Our Father, Who Art in Pittsburgh, Football Be Thy Game,

Thy Kingdom Come, 6 Super Bowls Won,

On Earth as it is in Heinz Field,

Give us this Day a playoff Victory, And forgive us our penalties,

As we defeat those who play against us.

[move]GO STEELERS[/move]

Yes What a game 31-24. Thanks bird... I am almost worn out like I was for our BCG. Dang what a game. God I hate the Ravens. Go Steelers. I am sooooooooo happy... Great week of football and Auburn sports. Can you tell I'm excitedddddddd. YES

Congrats golf and Steelers. That was a great win there. Unfortunately, unless something drastic happens, I'll have to cheer against the Steelers in the next round. Gotta give it to Brady. Still, really looking forward to that matchup

Congrats golf and Steelers. That was a great win there. Unfortunately, unless something drastic happens, I'll have to cheer against the Steelers in the next round. Gotta give it to Brady. Still, really looking forward to that matchup

:devil:

Well golf, looks like I'm joining you here. Steelers all the way! Dang I hate the Jets

Me as well fish. I use to be a Baltimore Colt fan a long time ago and of course I hate the jets and Robert Irsay.