STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

Yeah, saw that.

Report said they arrested a guy.

I wonder if he has ever filmed opponent's practices or let air out of footballs before too?!!!

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Sammie with the three yard catch

turned a 5 yard pass into a 3 yard gain....but it was not going to be a first down either way.

7 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

NE reminds me of another team I don't like. 

Yep their OL holds every other play and its never called. Very questionable calls are always called against their opponents. They should win it all every year with the help they get from the NFL. Im not a fan of either team playing, but every year it seems to me the NFL has a very obvious agenda when it comes to the playoffs. Always a team or two that they try their best to help along. NE of course is always one. 

Edited by boisnumber1
  • Like 1

We need to mix it up on first down, running too much. We're missing the deep throws . . . Wait a minute, this sounds familiar! 

Come on Steelers! 

9 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

NE reminds me of another team I don't like. 

4 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Yep their OL holds every other play and its never called. Very questionable calls are always called against their opponents. They should win it all every year with the help they get from the NFL. Im not a fan of either team playing, but every year it seems to me the NFL has a very obvious agenda when it comes to the playoffs. Always a team or two that they try their best to help along. NE of course is always one. 

Nah, maybe because they win. They don't get the best players, or the most talented, they always take a bunch of no names and turn them into gamers. That's a mislabel. They are more like the Spurs than anything else.

Edited by Randman5000

Steeler's red zone offense looks VERY familiar......left a lot of points inside the 5 yard line.....

Atlanta vs New England.....not a big surprise I guess....

Steelers finally got a touchdown.  I thought they were going to go TD-less for the entire playoffs 

Edited by WeagleAU

2 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

Steelers finally got a touchdown.  I thought they were going to go TD-less for the entire playoffs 

You must be forgetting our O performance against the Fins. 

Football seasons over until Sept. Go Falcons but don't really care much. Until then......

LEARN MAN COVERAGE! 

17 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Football seasons over until Sept. Go Falcons but don't really care much. Until then......

LEARN MAN COVERAGE! 

Yep, I don't really care about the SB. I hate to see the Pats win because of overall trophy count, CBB tie with CCN and TB with Bradshaw.

But, I never have liked the Falcons either. Too many Sundays of being stuck watching a dreadful ATL play a woeful TB or NO over the years.

I came to hate them for being forced to watch all those terrible games, when much better games could have been on.

So, I guess I'll hope for a tie or cancellation! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...