STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

On 5/21/2017 at 8:04 PM, augolf1716 said:

2 stud receivers great tandem  

Yep, amazing talents each one and great compliments to one another! 

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2017 at 6:16 PM, augolf1716 said:

oh the memories

Quite possibly my favorite player of all time!

sorry my AU fam brethren! I had nowhere else to put this! lol thought it was really interesting when I saw this today.

• 3 weeks later...

Our D is supposed to play more aggressively this year. More man to man and bump and run coverage. I thought the D improved over the course of last season.

And then came the AFC Championship game and our mind-numbing soft zone, against the Pats! 

Tomlin got an extension, but it is time to put up. This may be the best year to do it with the O pieces we have.

What do you guys think? 

Edited by wareagleguy

• 4 weeks later...

"Can't make the club from the tub!"-Trooper's words of wisdom finally caught up with Sammie. That's penthouse to outhouse for an NFL home.

• 1 month later...

Well, at least our Steelers won! After a terrible game the week before against the Jags. 

Maybe there is hope?!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got an update on Ryan Shazier. He will remain in Cincinnati for another 24-48 hours. Some feeling now in his lower extremities.

Prayers for him and his family. 

• Like 1

Big game tonight because it's a rival, the playoff picture, and next week we've got the Pats! 

Go Steelers! Beat the Ravens! 

Steelers won 39-38 and Big Ben threw for over 500 yards! 

Not exactly your typical Steelers-Ravens game! 

We gonna need to score 35 to beat New England this time around. I know Miami took it to their offense but Gronk will be back and our defense is not the same after losing Ryan. I hope Spence can fast track his reaction time to plays this week in prep.

• Like 1

Are you F'ing kidding me?!!!! How was that not a catch!!!!? That is not like Dez's catch that wasn't a catch. Fine it wasn't a td but it was a catch!!!!! Rigged!!!! Hate the Patriots!!! 

It was a catch. He caught the ball while going down on a knee and lunged across the goal line. The rule states that as a touchdown! Pissed off still.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Are you F'ing kidding me?!!!! How was that not a catch!!!!? That is not like Dez's catch that wasn't a catch. Fine it wasn't a td but it was a catch!!!!! Rigged!!!! Hate the Patriots!!! 

It seems to me that he did catch the ball and then made a football move (lunge for EZ) which caused the ball to slightly shift. IMO, a slight shift doesn’t = loss of possession as he had already scored once he crossed the planes. Officiating was pretty much garbage all day. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 2

Good win today to secure a first round bye. It wasn't great but we took care of business. 

James Harrison to the Patriots. Pretty sure any knowledgeable NFL fan could see this coming from a mile away once the Steelers dropped him. Now watch the move come back and bite the Steelers in the ass.